So... Myers is gone, right?

Fade

Reaction score
EIliGtZUYAAGwTJ.jpg:large

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
We didn't punt Walsh & we didn't cut Seabass mid-season so there's no way we're changing kickers unless there's an injury this season so our only hope is he can put that game behind him & help us win games.

It was his only stinker so far, & it didn't even cost us the game, so I'll give him a pass.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I believe there was 21 missed kicks league wide last weekend. It's crazy how bad FG kicking is in the NFL this year.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":lpm2q2im said:
We didn't punt Walsh & we didn't cut Seabass mid-season so there's no way we're changing kickers unless there's an injury this season so our only hope is he can put that game behind him & help us win games.

It was his only stinker so far, & it didn't even cost us the game, so I'll give him a pass.

I guess we'll keep him for another week anyways.

OP
OP
Rat

Rat

Reaction score
Glad to be wrong for a week. Hopefully that game got his head back straight and we can actually depend on him the rest of the year. His seat should still be a little warm, but he earned some time today.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Dude flushed last week and came focused and showed how much teammates had his back. Love this group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olyfan63

Reaction score
Totally. His stroke was off last week. I thought he was ill (in a way affecting balance) or injured, some nagging thing affecting his plant. Our long snapper was the same, week to week, right? It wasn't like Joey Hunt was long snapping last week or any variable like that? Dickson was the holder, same as usual, both weeks.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Dickson and he reviewed some mechanics this week and Dickson helped fix him. Those kickers gotta stick together in this cold, cruel fickle world of the life of an NFL kicker. Anyone know offhand if Dickson is our emergency FG kicker if Myers is suddenly unavailable in a game? Myers actually "sort of" made a tackle on a kickoff return a couple weeks ago, and actually looked solid and athletic in doing so. He missed the dude, but in doing so, the KR had to go so wide around him, that he went out of bounds.

Latest posts