So.... What's Our Path To A Post-Season Birth Now?

nategreat

Reaction score
Between the Seahawks, Saints, Bucs, Packers and Vikings now- it sure seems like a stretch to think we'd win all of those tie-breakers especially with a division record as bad as it is. Without doing all the math, does anyone know where we stand in terms of what would need to happen for us to make the playoffs now? Doesn't seem like our chances are good, in any respect.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Well the Lions and 49ers have no reason to even play next week, so a Minnesota victory tonight puts us out.

They're playing the Packers, so expect a big Minnesota win.

Next week the 49ers and Lions rest starters, roll over and we're out, where we belong...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Well the Lions and 49ers have no reason to even play next week, so a Minnesota victory tonight puts us out.

They're playing the Packers, so expect a big Minnesota win.

Next week the 49ers and Lions rest starters, roll over and we're out, where we belong...
True...I think we're done in that case

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Well I'm actually fairly confident the Vikings will lose tonight, so that would make things more interesting.

James in PA

Reaction score
What the eff does it really even matter? Let's just get this Ravens Niners Owl over with and get ready for more abuse again next season.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
It's not too complicated.

We win next week and whoever wins tonight between GB/MIN loses next week.

Or, if by a miracle GB/MIN tie, we are in a 'win and in' situation. The other NFC south teams are relying on us losing to get a wild card spot.

keasley45

Reaction score
GB win tonight's, Bears win next week. We win next week we are in. Is that the formula?

Although no one is going to challenge the 9ers or Ravens.

Optimus25

Reaction score
It's not too complicated.

We win next week and whoever wins tonight between GB/MIN loses next week.

Or, if by a miracle GB/MIN tie, we are in a 'win and in' situation. The other NFC south teams are relying on us losing to get a wild card spot.
I guess that’s not so bad since the bears are acting alive. Go pack go

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I guess that’s not so bad since the bears are acting alive. Go pack go
Yeah, but it's an unfortunate situation since we were in control of our own destiny until our run defense decided to stay in the locker room.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Yeah, but it's an unfortunate situation since we were in control of our own destiny until our run defense decided to stay in the locker room.
Hahaha. No kidding. I can’t even remember a Seahawks defense this bad since like ‘08 range. Just pathetic.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Wouldn't a Cowboy's loss and a Lion's win put the lions as the second seed? Then the Lions would have something to play for?

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Wouldn't a Cowboy's loss and a Lion's win put the lions as the second seed? Then the Lions would have something to play for?
Actually... yeah. Eagles blowing it means Lions are back in the running for the 2 seed.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
I just read the Lions could move up to 2nd seed with a win and a loss by both Cowboys and Eagles