• Cary Williams

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Macklemore

Votes: 31 21.5%

• Total voters

hawk45

Reaction score
Sealake80":asgft6rb said:
All the negative energy from fan base could have an outcome on the season. Just saying. Surely many of you see that as hogwash. Still, let's start passing the baton of hate off to other teams maybe.

Yep, hogwash.

As long as games are sold out and the stadium is loud the fan impact ends there.

There have been whipping boys always and it had never translated to less fan attendance.

Pleas for fans to be more positive or negative or X are just fans wanting other fans to react more like they would.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Pretty much any fan base's focus will be head coach, offensive coordinator, or quarterback. Chancellor derailed it but we're back to hating the OC, I guess.

If the defense allows more than 13 points, Williams will get scapegoated.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2i0ic5mk said:
I nominate Hasselbeck for limiting us to only being able to select one option.

Just vote for Macklemore, you know you want to. ;)

Sealake80

Reaction score
Hawk 45 have you heard of the butterfly effect? Hogwash too right?

Maybe, but I'll go on record as saying I think expending hatred and other negative energies towards players and coaches on our team is not helping the overall outcome, however much some fans may enjoy doing it and believe I'm off my rocker.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I'll be watching closely, but you may have to add Russell Wilson to the list. He is holding the ball too long and refuses to throw the ball unless a receiver is WIDE OPEN. He always seems to be looking for "something better" instead of throwing the damn ball to a guy that is already open underneath. Then he runs out of time before getting back to the guy he had open to begin with.

MVP53

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2o2euki8 said:
The better question would be what would the offense have to do for people to approve of Bevell again? Remember in 2012 when the Bevell offense put up 58, 50 and 42 points in 3 straight games? Would another stretch like that have people loving Bevell? Or would it be in spite of him?

Or better yet, has there ever been an OC that fielded 3 consecutive top 10 offenses that was more hated?

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sealake80":35dsrz7z said:

Maybe, but I'll go on record as saying I think expending hatred and other negative energies towards players and coaches on our team is not helping the overall outcome, however much some fans may enjoy doing it and believe I'm off my rocker.

The power of positive thinking. I believe too. EVERYONE expected great things from the Seahawks in 2013 and it happened. Thoughts are split this year and the team isn't playing as well.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I have never been anti Bevell but this year I can't understand how he can't be a powerhouse offense with what he has. I know the front line is not great but the lack of imagination and use of our weapons is baffling. Makes me wonder if something else is going on. No conspiracy theory but there are things about the team and players we might not understand contributing to this.

hawk45

Reaction score
Sealake80":2xtpb5kn said:

If positive reinforcement has an effect then negative reinforcement in the form of boos can have an effect as well, right? I mean coaches yell at players all the time, so they don't believe all reinforcement should be positive.

Where does that fit in to the butterfly effect theory, or does the theory only apply to being 100% fanbois?

hawk45

Reaction score
I was just thinking about Williams. He got burned about as much as Sherman did vs Rodgers. Actually the PI sucked but the TD was just covering for 10 minutes and Rodgers mastery. I haven't seen Williams really be terrible yet. Is it the money?

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawk45":208uiu0z said:
I was just thinking about Williams. He got burned about as much as Sherman did vs Rodgers. Actually the PI sucked but the TD was just covering for 10 minutes and Rodgers mastery. I haven't seen Williams really be terrible yet. Is it the money?

The ONLY reason Rodgers even threw the ball Sherman's way was because he knew he had a free play because Bennett jumped offsides AGAIN and AGAIN...

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
Macklemore only because he's not a Hawk, I don't hate anyone on this team. I am relieved yet still kinda butt hurt over Bam Bam's absence but that wound will heal.

hawk45

Reaction score
rideaducati":11soltrq said:
hawk45":11soltrq said:

The ONLY reason Rodgers even threw the ball Sherman's way was because he knew he had a free play because Bennett jumped offsides AGAIN and AGAIN...

Totally agree, but Sherman was as close to that play as Williams was on the TD scored on him. I'm not saying Sherm got used, just that both were victim of Rodgers.