Soooo, Wilson wasn't so good today, but tell me

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Shane Falco":24jd9mdw said:
I personally am not a fan of the mantra that if you win then you have to just shut up and enjoy it and not talk about any weak points. It's called objectivity where I come from. I bet alot of guys that get bent out of shape because of others that are worried about this or that standing in our way of a championship don't hesitate one second to look at any other team objectively and add a, "yeah but".

What's been going on on this forum after this game hasn't been "objectivity", it's quite a few people who have lost perspective. Some of them apparently can't enjoy anything unless it's a 58-0 game. I've heard that the Seahawks won't win repeatedly for weeks if they're playing like this. To this point, all those people that have said that were incorrect. People were saying the same crap when the OTs were out and this team kept winning. Saying how/why Wilson didn't play well and how he should next week make a lot of sense. Making statements about how "this team can't win like this" is just hand-wringing.

Almost everybody recognizes that Wilson didn't have a good game. He also didn't have a terrible game because he did enough (including the critical deep ball late) and didn't make any huge errors. He will likely have a much better game next week.

Daytomann

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2v94f4x5 said:
Shane Falco":2v94f4x5 said:
I personally am not a fan of the mantra that if you win then you have to just shut up and enjoy it and not talk about any weak points. It's called objectivity where I come from. I bet alot of guys that get bent out of shape because of others that are worried about this or that standing in our way of a championship don't hesitate one second to look at any other team objectively and add a, "yeah but".

What's been going on on this forum after this game hasn't been "objectivity", it's quite a few people who have lost perspective. Some of them apparently can't enjoy anything unless it's a 58-0 game. I've heard that the Seahawks won't win repeatedly for weeks if they're playing like this. To this point, all those people that have said that were incorrect. People were saying the same crap when the OTs were out and this team kept winning. Saying how/why Wilson didn't play well and how he should next week make a lot of sense. Making statements about how "this team can't win like this" is just hand-wringing.

Almost everybody recognizes that Wilson didn't have a good game. He also didn't have a terrible game because he did enough (including the critical deep ball late) and didn't make any huge errors. He will likely have a much better game next week.

Well let's hope mediocre, at best, is good enough the make it to and win a SB.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Would rather have Luck; that isn't a rip at all on Wilson who is still great despite a rough outing yesterday, but Luck is awesome and just not being put in a great position right now. When Donald Brown is your best RB and TY Hilton is your only capable receiver, good luck.

No idea why Seahawk fans feel compelled to draw this comparison all the time, especially when it doesn't come out well in our favor. Glad to have who we have, and I'd take him over a number of QBs, but the hate for Luck is just stupid.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1s6oq4j3 said:
Shane Falco":1s6oq4j3 said:

We've passed for 4 TD's in the last 5 games combined. We've lost 2 of those 5 games when we've only lost 3 all season. I don't think anybody is worrying because we aren't scoring 58 points a game at this point.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
This team still won 60% of their games without a good passing attack? Man, that is horrible.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Of the decade? You must have done a lot of research to determine that.

You don't like the fact that this team can win most of their games even when the passing isn't going well?

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I'm done with our little conversation. Look me up when you want to have some of the intellegent variety.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I wouldn't have gone the "I'm too smart to engage with you" angle. The "you're morally bankrupt" would have been better.

Would it be more comfortable for you if we discussed plasma physics?

Latest posts