Source: Eagles' Jalen Hurts downgraded after illness worsens

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Some people don't have a sense of humor
My sense of humor is fine, maybe get your laughs with your own words not by manipulating mine.

I’m sure you’ve noticed how many folks here struggle to understand context, you editing my post will surely have people thinking that is what I wrote. Many won’t go back and look at the original post. I have to defend my words daily, I don’t need to defend made up quotes by you.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Please get better, Jalen. I have no idea who the backup is but he'll look like the love-child of Montana/Brady if he starts against the Seahawks.
Marriota is the QB so...he'll pick us apart like he did when he was with the falcons.

cymatica

Reaction score
My sense of humor is fine, maybe get your laughs with your own words not by manipulating mine.

I’m sure you’ve noticed how many folks here struggle to understand context, you editing my post will surely have people thinking that is what I wrote. Many won’t go back and look at the original post. I have to defend my words daily, I don’t need to defend made up quotes by you.
🙄🤦

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
I think Jalen and the league are faking and I manipulated your words so that I could get a cheap laugh. It’s totally ok to put fake quotes in my posts…everybody should do it.
Maybe you’re right, makes for good discussion if I can just make up the other side…lulz

sutz

Reaction score
Apparently the line wasn't what Vegas wanted it to be.

Rat

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. Rashaad Penny is going for like 300 yards in this game. It's the only reason they keep him on the roster.

cymatica

Reaction score
Maybe you’re right, makes for good discussion if I can just make up the other side…lulz
Lol pathetic. What I did was a little clever and funny and I didn't even add any words, I even made it look obviously edited. Anyone without paper thin skin would have laughed at an obvious joke.

You went completely unhinged and retyped my post that wasn't even close to the original. May as well have responded with a nana nana boo boo

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
Maybe Hurts is tied up in Goodell's basement and the replacement's plastic surgery hasn't healed well enough . I heard that's what happened to the real Jamal Adams

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Lol pathetic. What I did was a little clever and funny and I didn't even add any words, I even made it look obviously edited. Anyone without paper thin skin would have laughed at an obvious joke.

You went completely unhinged and retyped my post that wasn't even close to the original. May as well have responded with a nana nana boo boo
Lulz…now who can’t take a joke

Hypocrisy is real

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Or maybe the dude is just sick, does every damn thread have to have a NFL conspiracy slant to it.
Or maybe no one ever gets sick and “they” are just trying to manipulate us…lulz
Yes because it is more interesting than mundane reality. And this football team.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Questionable means “100%, without any shade of doubt this player is playing, dummy” in NFL terms.

You get my attention when listed as doubtful.