Speculation: End of Mebane?

kendog2639

Reaction score
if any d lineman needs to be cut its red bryany way overrated!!! he got blown off the ball by kyle rudolph... nuff said there

he will be gone next yr mark it!!! too much guaranteed this yr

ruca

Reaction score
please no haha I don't see this happening at all

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yeah....I don't see how this would help us. Mebane is our best player at an area where we need more depth behind him.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Mebane is our best DT and it's not even close. There were times last year he drew comparisons to Cortez Kennedy. No he will not and should not be cut.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
KK84":k6ykx745 said:
yes lets cut our best player at our thinnest position

Mebane was one of the best run stoppers in the league, he's not going anywhere. With all these pass rushers we need guys like Mebane who can blow up a run play.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Wait for this topic to merge with the only Avril thread. You mention his name and boom deleted.

chris98251

Reaction score
Mebane is getting cut so Wilson can play inside, with his quickness he can be past the center and gaurd before they get their hands off the ground, he than can take the snap from center and run to the endzone scoring several defensive touchdowns, by the end of the season we will have cut all our defensive lineman and just put Wilson there sicne the opposing offense can never get a snap off.

hawkmanj

Reaction score
Um no. Don't see it happening. I don't know if we can cut Clemmons either because of his injury situation.

Cutting Mebane does not help us at all. We need the DL to improve, not get worse.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Mebane was a Beast last year. He slowed down towards the end but he was our strongest DL as has been stated.

Latest posts