Sports Illustrated bundles shipped?

cgfcgf

Reaction score
Got my BluRay Saturday. Not sure when I'll watch it. It will be played Bigger Stronger and Louder than most Bluray that I watch.

I already started looking in craft stores (when wife tricks me into going there) for a football display case.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Got the DVD the book and football they say are out of stock, so not sure what that means.

DHawk

Reaction score
Okay... so I received my Blu-Ray today and I'm all kinds of excited, right? Well the sound is off and the picture is grainy. Anyone else having this issue?

12_in_pdx

Reaction score
I received my blu-ray about two weeks ago (in Portland) but no book or ball yet. As for the blu-ray, the picture is indeed grainier than I would've expected but no sound issues that I can tell.

croberts

Reaction score
Book came today. Its basically the special edition magazine with a hard cover on the front. Disappointing!

SeahawksRawk

Reaction score
I am still in Afghanistan, so all my "bundle" is sitting at my house. Plus my SB champs gear I ordered!

I will be leaving this Crap hole in 20days. When I get home it is gonna be a Seahawks Christmas in June!!!!!!!

Mike 4G

Reaction score
I order the day after the SB and have only received the Blu Ray DVD so far...

12_in_pdx

Reaction score
Okay, I finally received the book last week. While it is a nice-looking hardcover book, the contents are nothing more than the special-edition magazine. So, a little disappointing - but it does look nice on the shelf.

As for the ball, I received a postcard yesterday saying that shipment is delayed and "your gift (or a gift of equal or greater value) will be mailed to you within the next 30 days."

Mike 4G

Reaction score
I just got a card from them in the mail saying they were sorry that my items have not been sent yet (football) and I should have it or something of equal or greater value within the next 30 days.. It better be the football. I wanted that most of all.