Sports Illustrated bundles shipped?

Rainger

Reaction score
I have still not received the book nor a postcard to piss me off that I might not get the football. I say bomb the offices of SI. (this is a joke American authorities)

OP
OP
keatonisballin

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Still waiting on the ball. Haven't even got the postcard thing yet. But I have gotten like 20 useless SI issues.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
I received my book a while back, and just got the football yesterday. However, still no joy on the DVD, which is the one item I actually planned on doing something with other than displaying/storing.

Rainger

Reaction score
Snakeeyes007":3lmfd2jw said:
I received my book a while back, and just got the football yesterday. However, still no joy on the DVD, which is the one item I actually planned on doing something with other than displaying/storing.
HMMMMM the DVD was first thing to ship. Wonder if they left it at your door and it was grabbed? BTW it does no good to contact them they don't respond. I sent 3 emails and never got an answer on any of them.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
They have a live chat that I've used before at this link.

https://secure.customersvc.com/servlet/ ... MSRSMAG=SI

Not sure what hours it's that they have that chat open though it shows closed at the moment, but it was pretty easy they were able to see when my stuff had been shipped I'm guessing it's like a 9 - 5 deal on the hours.

Is this football full sized? It seems a little thin in diameter compared to the one I bought on Groupon, I thought it was supposed to be full sized.

12_in_pdx

Reaction score
Finally got my football over the weekend. It took long enough to arrive but it does look great! I'm thinking about cancelling the SI subscription now that I've gotten everything. Does anyone know if you get a partial refund for cancelling before the end of the subscription term (i.e., one year)?