St. Louis Rams Owner Ready To Move To LA

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":59n2lgvt said:
And @Rex: this is exactly why I feel zero sympathy for STL fans IF the Rams do go home to their teenage stomping grounds. Exactly the things you just expressed.

STL fans had Zero sympathy for LA fans when Rams moved to STL. And now act like it's a bad thing for a team to leave their home. 20 years ago: they celebrated.

As I stated in my first post to you I have no respect for you. St. Louis fans are repeatedly asked to step up while deadbeat LA fans like yourself are never asked the same. St. Louis fans supported Bidwill's team too even after decades of incompetence and years of his threatening to move. LA lost two NFL teams in the same year. That is not a coincidence.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex":14w7ktcr said:
RedAlice":14w7ktcr said:
And @Rex: this is exactly why I feel zero sympathy for STL fans IF the Rams do go home to their teenage stomping grounds. Exactly the things you just expressed.

STL fans had Zero sympathy for LA fans when Rams moved to STL. And now act like it's a bad thing for a team to leave their home. 20 years ago: they celebrated.

As I stated in my first post to you I have no respect for you. St. Louis fans are repeatedly asked to step up while deadbeat LA fans like yourself are never asked the same. St. Louis fans supported Bidwill's team too even after decades of incompetence and years of his threatening to move. LA lost two NFL teams in the same year. That is not a coincidence.

I read Shane's article where he acts like "STL" fans loved the Rams through the worst 10 years in history. Well, guess what: all fans did. You don't have to live in STL to be a Rams fan.

I lived those years too. I watched every single game. I woke up at 3am or something in Japan for 2 of them....STL is so full of BS to think only they have loved our Rams.

And, I am over the STL fans......please: don't respect me. I am a TRUE fan. You are a STL fan. So, we are good.

btw, I do not now nor have I EVER lived in LA. I hate LA.

Enjoy the Raiders.

mikeak

Reaction score
Rex":2zi1zmx1 said:
Georgia rocks! She wanted to build a winner which takes money and did so in St. Louis.

It was a great plan executed as follows

1) Build a solid team

2) Have our QB get injured and out for season

3) Sign a guy that is bagging groceries

4) Get surprised that it turns out that if he had been playing longer and in decent systems he would have been a first ballot HOF player

Rex

Reaction score
mikeak":2648dw8u said:
Rex":2648dw8u said:
Georgia rocks! She wanted to build a winner which takes money and did so in St. Louis.

1) Build a solid team

4) Get surprised that it turns out that if he had been playing longer and in decent systems he would have been a first ballot HOF player

Yet for 3 seasons Kurt couldn't hold onto the ball. Worst case of fumblitis ever. Once he was benched for over a year and began using a glove he was fine and two teams removed from the Rams.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex":p1zd1og2 said:
mikeak":p1zd1og2 said:
Rex":p1zd1og2 said:

1) Build a solid team

Yet for 3 seasons Kurt couldn't hold onto the ball. Worst case of fumblitis ever. Once he was benched for over a year and began using a glove he was fine and two teams removed from the Rams.

Ringless? You sound like a Card fan.

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":2aw4rmyl said:
Rex":2aw4rmyl said:
mikeak":2aw4rmyl said:
Rex":2aw4rmyl said:

1) Build a solid team

Ringless? You sound like a Card fan.

You make zero sense. Don't post while drunk.

RedAlice

Reaction score
@ REX the STL midwest fanatic.

I will post whenever and however I choose. You can go enjoy the backend of some cows.

Currently, I am just now learning that the air in West Palm Beach is way heavier than the air by my beach in San Diego. Both of these places have things that STL does not: BEACH.

the people here are so sweet. In the morning we will go look at yachts to buy. It's the West Palm Beach boat show, google it. Then a night in south beach and then off to the Keys for a couple days on a yacht.

so suuuuucks to be me, all banned and um.......

rideaducati

Reaction score
I think Kroenke wants to buy the Broncos and is just setting up to make a LOT of money from the sale of the Rams.

RedAlice

Reaction score
rideaducati":3t1lu3ro said:
I think Kroenke wants to buy the Broncos and is just setting up to make a LOT of money from the sale of the Rams.

Did i not already post all the options?

this is one

This is actuallly the one that gets STL um, inches in a hard twitter.

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":1fpwf06k said:

I will post whenever and however I choose. You can go enjoy the backend of some cows.

Currently, I am just now learning that the air in West Palm Beach is way heavier than the air by my beach in San Diego. Both of these places have things that STL does not: BEACH.

the people here are so sweet. In the morning we will go look at yachts to buy. It's the West Palm Beach boat show, google it. Then a night in south beach and then off to the Keys for a couple days on a yacht.

so full of crap! So excited about a beach? :roll: I've been on far better than any beach on the west coast or florida/caribbean. You're surprised that florida is more humid than San Diego? :roll:

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex":30sy984r said:
RedAlice":30sy984r said:

so full of crap!

No, I am full of some really odd full air they have here in Florida.

you are the one by the cows and crap.

and in case you are really worried that I am not here, I could call a couple posters. As in: yes, I have the phone numbers of some posters here. I have zero phone numbers for any in STL. Nor will I ever.

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":3u3jdqms said:
Rex":3u3jdqms said:
RedAlice":3u3jdqms said:

so full of crap!

No, I am full of some really odd full air they have here in Florida.

you are the one by the cows and crap.

and in case you are really worried that I am not here, I could call a couple posters. As in: yes, I have the phone numbers of some posters here. I have zero phone numbers for any in STL. Nor will I ever.

So 20 years traveling to St. Louis and were unable to get a phone number? :roll:

RedAlice

Reaction score
I only went to STL recently. I find it a hell hole, as you know.

I did get phone numbers while there, of Rams players. Not Rams fan posters.