Standing ovation for Seahawks

daveca5150

Reaction score
I'm in. Thanks for the great season. I'm not even going to think about blame tonight.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Helluva season. Thanks to all of the Seahawks for giving us all something to get behind.

Anthony!

Reaction score
JSeahawks":10it98zu said:
Yep. Still proud of the boys. As long as we have Russell Wilson we'll be playing in Super Bowls. I really believe that.

Agreed!!

theascension

Reaction score
I just hope we can hold it together. That's not going to be one happy locke room after this debacle.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Awesome year to be a Hawks fan. Too bad it ended how it did, but it was a heck of a game. Next season is looking bright. Our window isn't shutting - not even close.

Thank you Seahawks for a great year! Can't wait for the next one.

pats(t)roll

Reaction score
You guys have every reason to be proud of your team. Despite some tough injuries you were one poorly called play away from another championship. This loss obviously hurts but it will just make ur next sb win that much sweeter and with your team it likely won't be too far away. See you guys next year. :thirishdrinkers:

Daytomann

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1gbyzwsd said:
Yep. Still proud of the boys. As long as we have Russell Wilson we'll be playing in Super Bowls. I really believe that.
RW should never have run that play. Bonehead mistake by RW. He should've known better. All of us did. He can't???

Maybe he'll know better if he is ever 2nd down and 2 for the win in another Super Bowl.....

I guess we'll see.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I couldn't be more proud of these guys.

Sherm and Thomas playing with one arm each, Kam with a knee, and still battling to the end.

Fantastic effort by our guys and they should be congratulated on all that they accomplished. NFC Champs two years in a row in spite of all the key injuries this year.

I'm remembering all the years the Hawks struggled just to get to 8-8. The hard work of these men is the reason why we're here now. Great season.

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
Seattle is a hell of a team. Very very solid from top to bottom.

Good fortune put them in the Super Bowl, and they put themselves in a position to win more often than not, unforunately they were on the wrong side of luck at the wrong time.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
MexHawk":slirndpm said:
A lot of things went wrong this season, and we were a yard from repeating as champions. A standing ovation to our guys, and a tip of the hat to out opponent. It was a great game.

That's what people need to remember. In 2013, it was like a charmed season, and we had amazing depth. In 2014, we lost some depth in the offseason, and then lost some key players for long stretches during the season. We lost crucial defenders down the stretch in Mebane and Hill. This whole season was a struggle, and we were still a yard from becoming the first back-to-back champions in a decade. That's strong work, even if the end result was ultimately a disappointing punch in the gut.

Kudos to the Hawks for the 2nd best season in team history, and I look forward to the team surpassing it next year! Go Hawks!

A

Anonymous

volsunghawk":3jcavcgc said:
MexHawk":3jcavcgc said:
A lot of things went wrong this season, and we were a yard from repeating as champions. A standing ovation to our guys, and a tip of the hat to out opponent. It was a great game.

That's what people need to remember. In 2013, it was like a charmed season, and we had amazing depth. In 2014, we lost some depth in the offseason, and then lost some key players for long stretches during the season. We lost crucial defenders down the stretch in Mebane and Hill. This whole season was a struggle, and we were still a yard from becoming the first back-to-back champions in a decade. That's strong work, even if the end result was ultimately a disappointing punch in the gut.

Kudos to the Hawks for the 2nd best season in team history, and I look forward to the team surpassing it next year! Go Hawks!

I concur.

All things considered, it was a successful season in terms of repeating the SB appearance.

That is extremely difficult to do.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Thank you for this thread. The doom and gloom stuff is annoying. Proud of our team. Hope to get back next year.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Still processing the loss... struggling, actually.

So proud of our team. Some exceptional individuals throughout... front office, players and coaches.

We will be back.

Of that I am certain.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
I finally got to see my team win their 1st Super Bowl. Waited my whole life for it. After XL I didn't know if we would ever get back. I appreciate all they have done and these last three years have been amazing. I am excited for next year and to see how this team bounces back.

Wizofwest

Reaction score
Excellent season! Way to give it your all Hawks. On to next year.