Standing ovation for Seahawks

Reaneypark

Reaction score
The most disappointing thing for me is that we don't get to see this team play again.

I loved the 2014 Hawks.

They never gave up and always fought to the end.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY!

All morning I've been thinking how my sadness doesn't come from the loss of the Super Bowl game, just the end of a fabulous season! And now as much as spring and summer holds a lot of fun with family and friends, camping etc. Long days and warm sunny weather, I will miss watching my Hawks (thank goodness for youtube) (and can they make a highlights film anyway for us even though we lost?)

Love watching our boys play!! It's truly the thrill of the chase that is so very cool, and that we made it back to the big dance!

We have a classy bunch, they play so hard, they work together so well!!!

September will be here and we be back on the road again!! Super Bowl 50 ... here we come!!!

byau

Reaction score
Reaneypark":2wdkuu1d said:
The most disappointing thing for me is that we don't get to see this team play again.

I loved the 2014 Hawks.

They never gave up and always fought to the end.

It would have made for a really great story had we won the SB. Winning 6-0 to get #1 seed, winning the miracle NFCCG.

Not winning the SB, it still makes for a great story of perseverance. And who knows what will be written next.

Good thread, great posts. Love it. Adding to the Standing O from here.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Rises unhesitatingly to feet...

*clapping*

Tip's hat to the warriors who fought to the end.

Smiles to self about the future--more Seahawk football next year!

jackflash50

Reaction score
Way to go Seahawks. Very proud of this team to do what they did. It's not easy getting to the Super Bowl let alone 2 in a row. Not many teams could have overcome what the Seahawks did this year. The Percy ordeal. Losing countless O-line at one time or another during the season. The injuries Wagner and Kam for a period of time. Than losing Mebane & Hill for the season. losing Lane almost the entire SB and than arguable there best edge rusher in Avril for the 4th quarter. Next player up every time.
Yea, not happy about how it ended & all night long I sat there & said why but in the end it was a great ride and this team has a good chance of getting there again next season.

Proud to say I'm a Seahawks fan however living in CT really bites having to hear all these idiots who can't name anyone other than Brady & Bill yet act like they have been the biggest Patriots fans since the beginning of time.

kev007

Reaction score
So near and yet so far....

Been a fan since the mid 80s and endured some tough times - makes the last couple of seasons so special. We have come through some rough patches this season but were so close to repeating. Not going to dwell on that call as it's history now but I'm proud of all the players, coaches and staff for providing some great memories and I'm looking forward to next season and another run at the Super Bowl.

Go Hawks

Kev

Latest posts