Star Lotulelei Might Be Out! (Rapoport reporting he is done)

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Captain Obvious":2w2wqcrn said:
jhawk91":2w2wqcrn said:
He does play in the NFC South, not exactly know for great defense. And Marshawn has about 1000 more carries than Stewart as well. On top of that it's like .4 yards difference, big whoop

How long ago was it when people said..Oh they play in the NFC West big whoop.

NFL is NFL. everyone is up and down. Unless I missed your other 48 super bowl titles.
No you didn't. We didn't miss your zero either.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Captain Obvious":1nrm7m8p said:
Tech Worlds":1nrm7m8p said:
Captain Obvious":1nrm7m8p said:
jhawk91":1nrm7m8p said:
He does play in the NFC South, not exactly know for great defense. And Marshawn has about 1000 more carries than Stewart as well. On top of that it's like .4 yards difference, big whoop

NFL is NFL. everyone is up and down. Unless I missed your other 48 super bowl titles.
No you didn't. We didn't miss your zero either.

you are trying hard to talk smack but I just ignore it.

I'm actually a Patriot fan since the Steve Grogan days. You want to count our titles? I'm such a bandwagon fan.
I think we have more. any way back to your point you tried so hard to make.

Are you saying the NFC West didn't stink just a few years ago?
you are trying hard to troll but I just ignore it.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3ss4y643 said:
a Patriot fan, with a Chargers logo as an avatar posting on a Seahawks website.
:D

Oh no, we've been sniped.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Captain Obvious":5s67ryjs said:
Hawk_Nation":5s67ryjs said:

My Neighbor's son works for the Charger Organization. I was stationed in San Diego. Thats why the Charger avatar.

Patriot fan from the late 70's although I don't follow them as much as I used to since I retired to NC (Panthers) around the base.

Best friend when I was in the Marines is a Seahawk fan from a long time ago. So I root for them too. We watch most seahawks game on NFL direct tv.

Came by because to of my teams I root for are playing each other.

I am sure feeling unwelcome here. Oh well. Semper Fidelis.

My comment was not meant to be rude, just ribbing you a bit bro. Lighten up. :thirishdrinkers:

Captain Obvious

Reaction score
major role in reward-motivated behavior. Most types of reward increase the level of dopamine in the brain, and a variety of addictive drugs increase dopamine neuronal activity

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Captain Obvious":3oz71o8t said:
Hawk_Nation":3oz71o8t said:

My Neighbor's son works for the Charger Organization. I was stationed in San Diego. Thats why the Charger avatar.

Patriot fan from the late 70's although I don't follow them as much as I used to since I retired to NC (Panthers) around the base.

Best friend when I was in the Marines is a Seahawk fan from a long time ago. So I root for them too. We watch most seahawks game on NFL direct tv.

Jeez, I wonder why? Your first post in this thread was a smart ass comment about missing our other 48 Super Bowl titles.

Captain Obvious

Reaction score
modest success at its publication, attracting readers with its message of environmentalism and simple living and its mystical Native American theme

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Captain Obvious":2mxc7al6 said:
Seanhawk":2mxc7al6 said:
Captain Obvious":2mxc7al6 said:
Hawk_Nation":2mxc7al6 said:

Jeez, I wonder why? Your first post in this thread was a smart ass comment about missing our other 48 Super Bowl titles.
I think you misunderstood me. Or my typing skills got in the way of my deteriorating thinking skills. Okay. I loved the Patriots. When we got to the super bowl in 1985 I was so excited. Then the Bears happened. Holy crap I was down. Then we went through a lot of sucky years. I quit following them as close, mainly because life intervened. There were some bad teams in that AFC East conference. and many bad years but I've seen enough to know you can't count out any team any time. So I was trying to say is that even your division sucked not too many years ago and you didn't win the super bowl then so why are you singling out the NFC South as a sucky conference this year and dismissing their rep. Sorry if I came off as a smart ass. I have been called that many times in my career and I usually just drop and start doing push ups. My Gunny's favorite form of punishment. Any way I hope to see a good game and whomever wins I hope they go to the Super bowl.

Looking at the content of your other posts, no, I don't think I misunderstood you at all.

Captain Obvious

Reaction score
monty.gif

Jakob

Reaction score
Largent80 said:
Sorry John Boy, I mean jacob, but Cole will look like Old King Cole when he is done getting trampled by our rushing attack. Check in at the 4th quarter please.

Oh, you're one of *those people*

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":36ofrzr1 said:
So much misplaced awesomeness around here this week. What'll we ever do next week?
We will be invaded by the next group of delusional fans who think they are going to come in here and beat the Champs.

jhawk91

Reaction score
Captain Obvious":1gnb6zht said:
jhawk91":1gnb6zht said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong on what I said. Since Jonathan Stewart has been in the league, has the NFC south ever been know for good defense? What your doing is taking what I said and making a general statement that has little to do with what I was talking about.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2qkrpnug said:
Grahamhawker":2qkrpnug said:
So much misplaced awesomeness around here this week. What'll we ever do next week?
We will be invaded by the next group of delusional fans who think they are going to come in here and beat the Champs.

Its becoming common.

Come in here and beat their chest all week.

Stumble out shell shocked afterwards

They never learn.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Captain Obvious":24gy27hl said:
you are trying hard to troll but I just ignore it.
what a witty retort. I came to talk football and i get in the middle of a p**n*s measuring contest between Panther and Seahawks fans.

All I'm saying is that every division has had crappy years in the past. That doesn't make the division winner in any of those any less dangerous. Sure the Seahawks should win but there is a reason the games are not played on paper. And to be dismissive to other teams is just the height of pretentious thinking.[/quote]

When Seattle has been the best team in the NFL for two years, and nearly unbeateable at home, and a team that isnt even over .500 comes in for a playoff game, and fans of that team come in droves telling us all of the reasons that Carolina is a beast to be FEARED!!!! then yeah, your going to hear some "pretentious thoughts"

The Seahawks, and their fans, have earned the right to be confident and cocky. We are the champs until proven otherwise.

Dont like it, feel free to leave.

Latest posts