Steven A Smith: Reaction to Seahawks Win

Vesuve

Reaction score
Sac":17r6g3ew said:
[youtube]f1FX6fiFjo0[/youtube]

Not a fan of (another) loud talking-head entertainer like SASS but it's nice to see someone razz Dallass as the mainstream media just never stops reporting on this perennially average team in the League.

12forlife

Reaction score
Only thing that has ever came out of the man's mouth that I can understand. Pretty much the the only topic that we agree on is our hatred for the cowgirls!

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1syxwf4s said:
Can't stand the guy, but this is pure gold

Agreed. Now can someone find Skip Bayless's reaction. On the other had, no don't. No need to give him more web hits.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It will just be excuses for injuries etc. As if the Hawks don't have their long list of guys out.
Peter Schrager said the Hawks would lose as well.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Like dangling bait before a Pike, This horse’s ass knows he can PO Hawks fans easily so he can get his clicks, and tries for ridiculous outrage.

I don’t like his style, and there is never any substance or information just pure BS. I guess if you like that type of nonsense he’s worth watching or deserves a click but frankly I hit ignore. He’s a pure waste of time and space.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Appyhawk":35mvtljz said:
I gotta admit, that was pretty funny promo for his spot. But I still won't watch it.

I won't watch at all. Dude is a clown

Nunya

Reaction score
Smellyman":176gckks said:
Appyhawk":176gckks said:
I gotta admit, that was pretty funny promo for his spot. But I still won't watch it.

I won't watch at all. Dude is a clown

Please don't insult clowns.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I enjoy first take Steven A actually doesn’t trash the hawks that much at all, BUT he doesn’t talk about them all that much either. Every prime time game with the hawks he’ll focus on the opponent win or lose. After a big prime time win I love trying to listen to podcasts for all the national channels and yeah Seahawks just don’t get a lot of coverage love or hate. I won’t even say east coast bias, just acknowledgment east coast has higher ratings. All that said Seahawks get way more coverage than before so it’s amazing to see how far the Seahawks have come under Pete Carroll. The Seahawks are pretty much a major team in the NFL at all times now

taz291819

Reaction score
I don't get all the hate.

I enjoy Stephen A. and Skip. Though it's much better having Stephen A. with Max, and Skip with Shannon.

To me, it's still entertaining whether you agree with them or not.

Latest posts