OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2zj0n5rz said:
RedAlice":2zj0n5rz said:
RolandDeschain":2zj0n5rz said:
Well. That's boring.

Well. Not sure he can do it. So, let's see.
Gotta agree with Ro here....I like banning faux Ram fans but if you take the high road I can't do anything unless I research everything and that's so boring.;)

Ride is a Hawk fan - he just seems to post to me a lot for someone who doesn't want to have to talk to me here.

Or he just posts things to get a reaction out of me, like this one. I am going to have to be boring and think the best plan is to not respond to his posts that seem geared just to get a reaction.

ie. most things he says to me.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":186c3lm1 said:
MizzouHawkGal":186c3lm1 said:
RedAlice":186c3lm1 said:
RolandDeschain":186c3lm1 said:
Well. That's boring.

Well. Not sure he can do it. So, let's see.
Gotta agree with Ro here....I like banning faux Ram fans but if you take the high road I can't do anything unless I research everything and that's so boring.;)

Ride is a Hawk fan - he just seems to post to me a lot for someone who doesn't want to have to talk to me here.

Or he just posts things to get a reaction out of me, like this one. I am going to have to be boring and think the best plan is to not respond to his posts that seem geared just to get a reaction.

ie. most things he says to me.
Ok, to be be serious Alice that's a good plan and just one reason that, I for one think you're one of the opposing fans that fits in here.

On the other hand I'm always willing to research things given that's practically my whole job as a moderator anyway.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2qep84xe said:
Ok, to be be serious Alice that's a good plan and just one reason that, I for one think you're one of the opposing fans that fits in here.
You sure it's not because she's a female, and you watch out for your own?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3j8rtbte said:
MizzouHawkGal":3j8rtbte said:
You sure it's not because she's a female, and you watch out for your own?
Stirring the pot are you? You know the real answer so why push?

What you say is an obvious factor. But just a single one among many. Most the others I'm looking at are far more important.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ah3jr18 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1ah3jr18 said:
Yes, I fully know you're a huge brat.:)
Guilty as charged.

Unlike Tom Brady, according to every Patriots fan on the Internet... :roll: :roll:

Cheers to you both!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":nkzszcny said:
MizzouHawkGal":nkzszcny said:
Guilty as charged.

Unlike Tom Brady, according to every Patriots fan on the Internet... :roll: :roll:
True Dat. I wish he, his team, and fans would get what they deserve but that's a pipedream. I guess I'll settle for Wilson to match him when we win in Santa Clara this February and utterly erase his cheating ass going forward.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2h7edwb8 said:
RolandDeschain":2h7edwb8 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2h7edwb8 said:
Guilty as charged.

True Dat. I wish he, his team, and fans would get what they deserve but that's a pipedream. I guess I'll settle for Wilson to match him when we win in Santa Clara this February and utterly erase his cheating ass going forward.

You already have.

There are no "iffy" circumstances around any of your wins. And at least when your fans get all loopy with QB worship, he is a good guy. Not a cheater. And TB is a cheater in many ways, not just on the field.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Random thought: I wonder if Rams fans are enjoying this anti-Patriots media attention more than Seahawks fans? :lol:

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1sw0m5dc said:
Random thought: I wonder if Rams fans are enjoying this anti-Patriots media attention more than Seahawks fans? :lol:

Not even random. It's a fact, a fact that no matter if you are in STL or LA or Africa: this is great. We have known this for years. No one will listen to us. Now, it's news. Pats ARE cheaters.

As much of a bad word as I can say not in the shack: YES!!!!

It's getting kinda weird how much the Rams and Hawks SB history is going. As far as similarities w other teams.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Interesting Alice, could you clarify that for us stupid people? I'm asking because are you talking about the Rams/Seahawks current identical record in the Superbowl? Or the bullshite both have suffered in the post season?

I'm including both Ram teams in this by the way.:)

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":8sckzqdy said:
Interesting Alice, could you clarify that for us stupid people? I'm asking because are you talking about the Rams/Seahawks current identical record in the Superbowl? Or the bullshite both have suffered in the post season?

I'm including both Ram teams in this by the way.:)

Both Rams team are my team, no matter what happens. So, thank you.

We don't have an identical record, but some similiar experiences. With the new Pats info and their cheating, just made it more similiar.

Hawks.

First ever SB. Lose to the Pitts. 2006.

Second SB: WIN 2014.

Third SB: Lose to the Pats. Who cheated in the Champ game to get there. 2015.

Rams.

First ever SB. Lose to the Pitts. 1980.

Second SB: WIN 2000.

Third SB: Lose to the Pats. Who cheated. 2002. And, they cheated blatantly with no punishment.

ETA: welll, maybe we do have an identical record. I meant we don't have it right now. Rams is older, Hawks is newer. Pats have cheated in both. And, years added.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
When the previous owner of the Hawks tried to move to Los Angeles - did he go through the formal process of filing an application to move to Los Angeles so that there could be a vote of the other owners? Or, did he just try to move without the NFL's proper procedures being followed?

I know that somewhere in there he was threatened with fines (some STL fans say it was $500k a day, I don't know the facts) - and then the team was sold to Paul Allen and Seattle build a stadium.

Any of you remember the short verison of what actually happened?

chris98251

Reaction score
He packed things up, remember his Buddy Al Davis had done something similar and I think his case was in process, the Coliseum was available, Behring also didn't have his house much in order either, the equipment and office stuff was there and had to be brought back. He wanted to have his California team and had the name Blackhawks already designated as the name. Irsay I think also had not to long before moved the Colts from Baltimore in the famous Mayflower incident.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
So, sounds like it was all "rogue" moving on his part.

Not that he formally "applied" with the NFL to move per their dictated procedures and then moved after being formally told he should not move per their guidelines.

Thank you!

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I was kind of hoping that my thread would fade away as the pre-sesaon bordome does....

We all get distracted with actual football and stuff.

But, no. Candyman (an STL Rams fan) decides to bring up the Salton Sea. He even does this as if it's by accident.

I am pretty sure that no one in Seattle cares about this at all. But, I am just going to ackonwledge what a dick move that was on Candy Man's part.

candyman4881

Reaction score
RedAlice":33x3phtv said:
I was kind of hoping that my thread would fade away as the pre-sesaon bordome does....

We all get distracted with actual football and stuff.

But, no. Candyman (an STL Rams fan) decides to bring up the Salton Sea. He even does this as if it's by accident.

I am pretty sure that no one in Seattle cares about this at all. But, I am just going to ackonwledge what a dick move that was on Candy Man's part.

A few things:
- You state you wanted this thread to fade away, yet you were the one that posted in a 17 day old thread to bring it back to the top
- Why are you posting on a Seahawks board what I posted on STLToday.com's forums on a post from last week?
- How is this a dick move pointing out the tragedy of the Salton Sea? I find out it interesting and depressing....

Here is a link to my post in the STLtoday forum and the content:
http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... &t=1113467

"Title: OT (Off-Topic) - Salton Sea
I know this is completely off topic, but if I posted this in Current Affairs, it wouldn't get near the comments as it would here as I know there are a lot of LA/California posters in here.

If you want to be depressed on a Friday - read this.....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/ ... story.html"

There is no malice intended, and if you were offended by it, I apologize. The Current Affairs portion of the STLToday forums is a bunch of political whackos, and I thought it was an interesting, and depressing read. With the LA/California posters that post on the STLToday site, I thought there would be an audience for the piece, and you can read the dialogue from the thread, there is a bit of conversation, but not much. No one was upset, and no one said it was a "dick move" like Red Alice here.

One final thought, I am not sure if Red Alice has some type of personal vendetta against me or all of St Louis fans, but this is not the only place she goes to claim she was banned by all STL Rams sites nor personally attacked me. I guess she is attention deprived.....

To the rest of you, I apologize for taking up space on this forum by responding to this poster, but I felt it was necessary. If you feel the need to delete my post and/or this thread because of it, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.