STlL RED ALICE is banned from all STL RAMS SITES

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I am not going to quote you: but you are lying simple and plain.

I only currently post at TWO boards: this one and the laramsfans.com. As you know well. I am easy to track.

You made a spectacle of something those of us who actually live by it love. (I would not expect someone like you to understand what you did) You have also been constantly making fun of the lafansram.com board as often as you can. You post daily on a STL Rams fan board w your hate of LA all the while you have a baby at home.

I saw ONE post of yours that made sense to me. It is the only actual TRUE thing you have ever said. You know the post.

My best to your 10 week old baby. Enjoy and enjoy and enjoy and enjoy this time in your life. And, you are 100% correct that you venting on sports boards is the thing you do that does not matter, and your child is what does matter. Absolutely.

Stop hating. I am not your enemy.

----

ETA: Can't we all just love love love the RAMS? No one else does.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Oh I also cheek off a bit at the niner webzone. I've been banned there for it - but, we all good. I mighta said there that I have an issue or such w St. Louis. :D I pretty much think they cared as much about that as the color of a worm's ass.

It's like an NFC W thing. We all loves each other's TRUE fans. Pretty sure I said zero on the Cards board.

So, um. End of your accusations Candyman.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I know this is your thread Red Alice and by extension all Rams fans but maybe you and Candyman should use the friend/foe option.

Just some friendly advice from the Penny Gallery. It's interesting to see your and other Ram fans perspective but there are limits. And cross board drama isn't really allowed.

Jo

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I love your advice and I agree with it. I felt like his attack was in the thread and public and wrong, so I responded in such.

I am more than happy to take all future STL attacks to me offline. Absolutely.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":233u16f0 said:
I love your advice and I agree with it. I felt like his attack was in the thread and public and wrong, so I responded in such.

That's why you're respected here. You're smart, you always have a home here as long as you play by the rules.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2432j8g4 said:
RedAlice":2432j8g4 said:

That's why you're respected here. You're smart, you always have a home here as long as you play by the rules.

Kinda sucks the only fans I can't get along with around here are Rams fans.

I will always respect and follow your advice Mizzou. Always.

Ok, so: Go Rams. And, Hawks came up w my Charger fan boyfriend during dinner tonight. He had no idea that you all now have Jimmy Graham. I told him. He seriously said this verbatim: Who is going to be able to beat them now?

Um, I smiled.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":1fbddybm said:
MizzouHawkGal":1fbddybm said:
RedAlice":1fbddybm said:

Kinda sucks the only fans I can't get along with around here are Rams fans.

I will always respect and follow your advice Mizzou. Always.

Ok, so: Go Rams. And, Hawks came up w my Charger fan boyfriend during dinner tonight. He had no idea that you all now have Jimmy Graham. I told him. He seriously said this verbatim: Who is going to be able to beat them now?

Um, I smiled.
Ha! Well it seems Cowboy and Packer fans aren't completely convinced. You could let him know that given no team in the AFC will beat us in Santa Clara in Superbowl 50. Seriously, think about it.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I think it's kinda enough that I had to hear him say how good Hawks are and now you have JG. I have always loved on the Saints, so he knows how good Jimmy is.

Well, he had a question.

They are the team who lost at the end of the Super Bowl, right? That team? The ones who missed the catch?

Next: Hawks are in your division? That's not good for you then.

He doesn't actually seem to have any understanding that his team is probably leaving San Diego, or at least has zero interest when I bring it up.

He does seem to know how good the Hawks are and that sucks for me. :D

Charger fans.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":31x25u2w said:
I think it's kinda enough that I had to hear him say how good Hawks are and now you have JG. I have always loved on the Saints, so he knows how good Jimmy is.

Well, he had a question.

They are the team who lost at the end of the Super Bowl, right? That team? The ones who missed the catch?

Next: Hawks are in your division? That's not good for you then.

He doesn't actually seem to have any understanding that his team is probably leaving San Diego, or at least has zero interest when I bring it up.

He does seem to know how good the Hawks are and that sucks for me. :D

Charger fans.
Well most fans are casual unlike us and whoever is online. Sounds like he's just a casual fan, which isn't a bad thing for you actually. Two insane people in a relationship never works trust me.

And Charger fans...they actually exist?

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
He knows more about the game than me. So, that is fun.

I am just a dork who follows my team more than most fans.

Agree with you completely. And, yes, the Charger fans are adorable as can be. If you can find them.

---

one last thing to the STL fans - it will go one way or the other. And if it is St. Louis, make that stadium something fun to visit.

let's put this thread to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.