Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":22k6p97t said:
Largent80":22k6p97t said:
I hope the Rams move back to L.A. where they never should have left.

Then Alice can attend games again.

Based on her interaction here I wouldn't be surprised if she was part of one of the Tailgate parties you all do on away games.

Absolutely. That would be a pleasure.

When the Rams played in San Diego, we hosted a great time for both teams' fans....I am not a fan who believes in hating other fans as we all love the game and love our team.

As to the divsion shifts. I'm used to the Rams being in STL, so if they stay there then that is just normal now and nothing changes. Though I DO HOPE that the people who live there start acting like they like their team when I visit. That would BE LOVELY. NOTE: since STL fans read me: like your team when I visit. That would be nice.

But, moving to the AFC. I am shocked how many STL fans like this. They obviously are not fans of the Rams and only fans of STL. Moving to the AFC after being in the NFC since 1936 or something? That will be a hard thing to accept.

My guy asked me what would make me not be a Rams' fan. He is convinced the answer is nothing as he watches me and my passion. I don't know. But I would rather them stay in STL than be in the AFC.

and the fact that STL fans think moving to the AFC is a great thing just shows how much they are not a fan of the Rams, only STL.

rideaducati

Reaction score
RedAlice":331flym8 said:
chris98251":331flym8 said:
Largent80":331flym8 said:
I hope the Rams move back to L.A. where they never should have left.

Then Alice can attend games again.

Based on her interaction here I wouldn't be surprised if she was part of one of the Tailgate parties you all do on away games.

Absolutely. That would be a pleasure.

When the Rams played in San Diego, we hosted a great time for both teams' fans....I am not a fan who believes in hating other fans as we all love the game and love our team.

As to the divsion shifts. I'm used to the Rams being in STL, so if they stay there then that is just normal now and nothing changes. Though I DO HOPE that the people who live there start acting like they like their team when I visit. That would BE LOVELY. NOTE: since STL fans read me: like your team when I visit. That would be nice.

But, moving to the AFC. I am shocked how many STL fans like this. They obviously are not fans of the Rams and only fans of STL. Moving to the AFC after being in the NFC since 1936 or something? That will be a hard thing to accept.

My guy asked me what would make me not be a Rams' fan. He is convinced the answer is nothing as he watches me and my passion. I don't know. But I would rather them stay in STL than be in the AFC.

and the fact that STL fans think moving to the AFC is a great thing just shows how much they are not a fan of the Rams, only STL.

Now is the time to get an LA Rams domain name. They're all still available because the Rams moved before the internet boomed. Start your own site and ban all the people that banned you. You have to make your site better than theirs though.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Good advice R.

I have some that I can develop if they move. The LA fans site should hopefully develop if the Rams move.

Else, it's just what is with the STL fans.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Since it it total on topic to my thread, and total on topic to why I was called out by another Rams fan.

STL Rams Talk is banning any poster who supports LA in any way shape or form. If you say one word about LA, you get banned.

I have decided to ask them about this.

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... &t=1108846

eta: well, this is pretty much going as good as you can expect in the midwest I guess. Free speech and all.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
shameonU wrote:
Quote:
I have said zero negative right here about STL.

But, thank you very much for showcasing the hatred towards LA Rams fans.
:)

You are all over the seahawks board trashing STL and it's fans. Why the innocent act when you are actually on here?

Why are you so butthurt that LA fans aren't allowed to come here to troll the STL fanbase. It means that much to you?

I am posting on the Hawk board, yes. I am not trashing STL - are you actually reading my posts or just being a braggart?

The great thing the Hawk board has created is a true place where all teams can communicate. Just today another Rams fan got all happy about it and LOVED it - I believe the other Rams fan called it "aweseome."

It is a fact. And, I am not such a weak fan that I need my privates sucked by other fans - I can discuss football amongst other teams fans with pleasure.

Show me one post where I trash STL in the Hawk forum to support your claims.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
am I trashing STL? I don't think I am. Maybe my bias takes over, but I think I have that in check and don't hit submit in those moments.

If I am, please let me know. I am so tryng to keep my actual thoughts to those words in my head.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
The Zohan wrote:
Red Alice

My desire:

Land in STL and feel like someone likes the Rams. That is my wish for this year. I'm tired of your bar tenders telling me about how the Cards left, blah and blah....show me some excitement. Like: um: love the RAMS. do that. let me see THAT.

I will be at a game. Will I be in STL and feel Rams love? like you know, philly or such?

Does this city love my team?

NFLFan45

Reaction score
RedAlice":f5q1v2lr said:
shameonU wrote:
Quote:
I have said zero negative right here about STL.

But, thank you very much for showcasing the hatred towards LA Rams fans.
:)

You are all over the seahawks board trashing STL and it's fans. Why the innocent act when you are actually on here?

Why are you so butthurt that LA fans aren't allowed to come here to troll the STL fanbase. It means that much to you?

I am posting on the Hawk board, yes. I am not trashing STL - are you actually reading my posts or just being a braggart?

The great thing the Hawk board has created is a true place where all teams can communicate. Just today another Rams fan got all happy about it and LOVED it - I believe the other Rams fan called it "aweseome."

It is a fact. And, I am not such a weak fan that I need my privates sucked by other fans - I can discuss football amongst other teams fans with pleasure.

Show me one post where I trash STL in the Hawk forum to support your claims.

Yes, you are trashing STL and it's fans.

Oh, I'm reading your posts.....

Actually just today on the STLTODAY forum you wrote:
"When you keep the Rams in your midwest horrible city: I EXCPECT to arrive there and see MY team loved and appreciated and with this odd thing called: FANS"

How is that not bashing STL?

Here are some other examples:
STL people. I cannot relate to them anyway. Must be a horrid place to live.

the actual people in STL: HATE the RAMS

the "online" peeps adore them. So, they got the "mom's basement vote." I have yet to meet a real person in STL who supports the Rams in five times being there in the last 6 months.

What are you even trying to say here? Were you drunk posting? :
In the midwest they say they are all "American" then ban people for FREE SPEACH. the UM thing our constitution is based on. That is so midwest like. Disrespecting free speach. Yep, the midwest. I'm lke lynched

Rams fans in STL be: WEAK. Can't handle a real fan who challenges anything it seems. well, hey: it is the midwest.

You are full of yourself, as are most STL fans.

Sucks that I love the team with the worst fans in the world. Well, what else can I expect from that place in the midwest? I am proven correct on the level of intelligence that exists in MO.

well, this is pretty much going as good as you can expect in the midwest I guess. Free speech and all.

You keep talking ish about the "midwest" and called STL a Horrible place to live.

How are you not bashing STL again?

Are you drunk posting early in the morning again?

So you did exactly what we thought you'd do and ran back over here to garner sympathy from Hawks fans. Keep playing the victim while you blatantly troll Rams message boards. Getting the attention you need?

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Are you going to share your name? Or I just guess? No honesty in the midwest?

I am fine to post what you left out. I still have not bashed STL. I have ONLY shared my experience. The only negative I say about STL currentlly is based on my experience - right now. Since I keep having to go there.

I don't understand why no one on your midwest board can discuss anything.

ETA: I am not sure why I keep having to say the simple fact that STL is a horrible place to live. I also keep saying that LA is a horrilble place to live.

I probably put STL about one rung beneath LA on places I would like to live, and that is pretty far down.

That is your whole issue with me? LA and STL are both horrible places. I wish to live in neither. I would prolly pick DC or something over BOTH.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Oh,and...since you are so fascinated w tracking me.

Does that mean we have another Rams fan to post here all year? Given your interest in me, we could have a great time discussing the Rams with the Hawks, Cards and Niner fans.

I recommend you join the conversation.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
NFL45 Rams fan: I hope you come here to engage in talk about the Rams this season. We have a lot to discuss, and we have that week ONE game looming. Let's talk!

Do you have anything to say?

rideaducati

Reaction score
RedAlice":1xkmmmka said:
NFL45 Rams fan: I hope you come here to engage in talk about the Rams this season. We have a lot to discuss, and we have that week ONE game looming. Let's talk!

Do you have anything to say?

Please Ram fans, talk to this person so we don't have to.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":wask37nm said:
rideaducati":wask37nm said:
Please Ram fans, talk to this person so we don't have to.
:lol:

Gonna stand for that, Alice?

Well, since I would be quite happy if this poster stopped addressing me and talking to me altogether - yes I will, if it means he stops talking to me himself.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":18967wnl said:
RolandDeschain":18967wnl said:
Well. That's boring.

Well. Not sure he can do it. So, let's see.
Gotta agree with Ro here....I like banning faux Ram fans but if you take the high road I can't do anything unless I research everything and that's so boring.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts