Stop the Oline/Bevell/Wilson sucks/wrong Threads & Enjoy it!

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
CANHawk":1fuqze4p said:
But I keeps it REAL bitches!

I'm all for discussion and analysis, that's great and I love it. Tell me how you think they're going to shut down X, but tell me how we can take advantage by doing Y or Z because it exposes A, B and C. Don't just sit here and blab over and over about how screwed we are because of X. It's this manic doom crying and ritualistic suicide through message board posts that kill me. We didn't exactly get to the best record in the NFL by fluke and we have pretty much every piece of the puzzle that got us to that record present and accounted for. I don't buy any of this "can't beat San Sransisco" crap that's being peddaled around here lately.

Bevell sucks

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1n4dcweo said:
CANHawk":1n4dcweo said:
But I keeps it REAL bitches!

I'm all for discussion and analysis, that's great and I love it. Tell me how you think they're going to shut down X, but tell me how we can take advantage by doing Y or Z because it exposes A, B and C. Don't just sit here and blab over and over about how screwed we are because of X. It's this manic doom crying and ritualistic suicide through message board posts that kill me. We didn't exactly get to the best record in the NFL by fluke and we have pretty much every piece of the puzzle that got us to that record present and accounted for. I don't buy any of this "can't beat San Sransisco" crap that's being peddaled around here lately.

Bevell sucks
hehehe

seedhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3hcxxyaj said:
The Radish":3hcxxyaj said:
All anyone has here are their opinions.

Just because someone does not agree with you does not make you right nor them wrong. Just different.

:141847_bnono:
The Radish speaks the truth here! :th2thumbs:

Radish is nothing but an old coot! And he has the certificate to prove it! Hey Les, just having fun, one ole coot to another.

Rocket

Reaction score
Campers,

This here is a forum for discussion of a professional football team. Any form of reasonable discussion requires different points of view, otherwise it's just a circle-jerk.

Dissent, stating your differences with someone else's stated opinion, is what this forum is all about. So discuss Seahawk football, don't discuss stopping others for discussing.

When we can't differ with others, there's no point.

chris98251

Reaction score
Lets look at the Ravens when they won the first time, people saw that the offense wasn't going to win a Super Bowl, but they could lose it there. Dilfer has a Ring but no credit for getting them there. We see simularities with that situation, but we know that we are better then what has been presented the last 6 weeks as the bigger and more perplexing aspect. We know Wilson and our offense is better then the Dilfer Ravens offense. Just many want to see that and be comforatble that we can turn it up when needed.

The Radish

Reaction score
seedhawk":2ynd555t said:
Sports Hernia":2ynd555t said:
The Radish":2ynd555t said:

Just because someone does not agree with you does not make you right nor them wrong. Just different.

The Radish speaks the truth here! :th2thumbs:

Radish is nothing but an old coot! And he has the certificate to prove it! Hey Les, just having fun, one ole coot to another.

Yes I do have the certificate to prove it. Society of Old Coots and damned proud of it!!!

witnessed by some guy named Pete in some town named Bickleton. (can there be such a place?)

Thanks Pete.

:D

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
The Radish":3s92mg0g said:

And i completely Agree, I guess I'm myself just slightly tired of seeing all these : Insert Name here sucks/regressing threads and would think most of us would acknowledge how far this team has truely came in the short time PC/JS has had them :)

And to anyone who took offense I apologize as it wasn't my intent :)

CANHawk

Reaction score
i just had a revelation... all these people who are all messed up over this game writhing in their pitty pools of self angst, telling everyone and anyone that we can't win... I know who you are! I've finally figured it out! you're all ADRIAN! y'know, Rocky's wife?! "You can't win Rocky!" "You're going to get hurt Rocky!" "I'm scared Rocky!" "Drago's too big!" "Clubber's too strong!" "Tommy Morrison will give you aids!"...

Yeah, nobody likes Adrian. Have a little faith. Rocky always won, no matter how ugly, and so will our Hawks. Don't be an Adrian.

hangumhi

Reaction score
HawkWow":wzg4c4kh said:
It seems our newer fans are the ones most often offended by constructive criticism of the team. Perhaps new fans of the NFL as well. Regardless of the sport, this back and forth action is what makes sports thrive. It also makes discussion boards thrive. Pass on a topic if it does not suit your tastes, OP. Simple stuff.

Healthy debate makes for a learned society and I'd much prefer that to a bunch of people sitting around trying to out-do one another with praise. That would be mindless and conformist.

Keep People Free Thinking.

Couldn't agree more! The Hawks are like another child to me. Who is the most criticized player on a high school football squad? The coach's son! We're critical because we want the best for the team we love.

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
HawkWow":16scf58s said:
It seems our newer fans are the ones most often offended by constructive criticism of the team. Perhaps new fans of the NFL as well. Regardless of the sport, this back and forth action is what makes sports thrive. It also makes discussion boards thrive. Pass on a topic if it does not suit your tastes, OP. Simple stuff.

Healthy debate makes for a learned society and I'd much prefer that to a bunch of people sitting around trying to out-do one another with praise. That would be mindless and conformist.

Keep People Free Thinking.

Now I really hope your not assuming I'm a "newer" fan due to my join date for .NET because I'm not a new fan in the slightest. Which I've seen plenty of people do here.