Students Of The Game

bigcc

Reaction score
I am going to lobby the owner @Shaggy to see if we can't turn this thread into its own forum. Seems warranted and wanted.
Makes more sense as there can be dedicated topics, opposed to everything shoved into one thread.

Can be mid conversation about something, go to bed, and by time you come back people are talking about something else you'd be interrupting.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Now that Grubb appears to be the official OC, shall we take a look at some of the concepts he ran with the Huskies this year? Obviously we have a strong following of the Huskies here on the channel, but this will likely be useful for those of us who didn't watch every game.

Here's a breakdown of some plays ran against Oregon

More Oregon footage, but by a different analyst

Footage/breakdown versus Texas

A look at a play-action concept that Grubb used multiple times throughout the season

Usage of multiple option routes

I'm looking forward to seeing more from others, as this is obviously a coach that many are well acquainted with.

Good stuff, but many on here think he's a bust in waiting and not worth drafting.

OP
OP
FortWorthSeahawk

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Good stuff, but many on here think he's a bust in waiting and not worth drafting.
It's more of a look at what Grubb's offensive schemes may look like, not necessarily a focus on any given player. I let all of the other threads dive into Penix's draft value.