Stupid Bears

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":11a1or1n said:
Was there a reason that Wentz got the starting job over Foles when he won them a SB? It’s a head scratcher for me.
Wentz actually had a really solid year, though I do think Foles has the "it" factor when the game is on the line. No other back up QB that I'd rather have in the game.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
94Smith":1d8kf76e said:
If both wild cards can go on the road twice in January and win it would be a minor miracle. Has that ever happened? Especially with Foles hurt now? I think you guys better stock up on your beer and frozen pizza because the chances that you will be watching the NFC championship game at your house 99% plus. Bears defense is also way better at home.

IIRC closest was 4 seed Cardinals and 6 seed Eagles. No way Cards fans thought they'd be hosting the NFCCG that year.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":dn9svea7 said:
I'm thinking people are factoring last year too much into this. I'm pretty sure the Bears are going to curb stomp the Eagles.

That's what I thought we would do to the Falcons last year..

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
Well, with our wildcard loss to Dallas, I’m even more confident now than I was in my original post: Philly will beat the Bears. It’s just more salt in the wound. We would have gotten the Lambs. And we would have beaten them this time.

Woulda
Coulda
Shoulda

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
Stupid, stupid, STOOOOOPID Bears.

*DROPS MIC*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedAlice

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":y18jahoa said:
Rams were confident about Chicago, Mitch in the playoffs... at their home, and they don't have the RB's to exploit the main Ram weakness on D.... the inability to stop the run.

Now one of the worst run defense teams in the NFL has to face Ezekiel Elliot..... and one of the better NFL defenses.

Meanwhile, the Saints get the Eagles in the dome.... that's sweet for the Saints, not so much for the Rams.

I don’t know a single Rams fan who wanted to play Chicago instead of Dallas.

I was rooting for the Eagles.

I have to ask: how do you SPEAK FOR THE RAMS?