Super Bowl bets?

Vetamur

Reaction score
I bet three bottles of Scotch of different types against 3 bottles of anejo tequila. I now need to go grab a bunch of salt and lemons.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
2 good friends who are bronco fans, came to me - 50 bucks each!

Ballhawk31

Reaction score
This is her face book message to me:

Recap...

Super Bowl
Seattle v. Denver

Loser wakes up and puts on a Seahawk/49ers T-Shirt, that they must purchase. They preform a 30 minute foot massage on the victor, who has prewashed their feet, then they have to walk to lunch in said shirt, buy lunch and then apon return to the room perform xxxx on victor for 30 minutes. At which time they will post a Photo of themselves in said shirt on FB stating" I should have been a Seahawks/49ers fan. The post must remain posted for no less then 24hours. Loser pics 3 shirts, winner selects one for purchase. No other gear to be used to cover said shirt.

I am currently in Afghanistan. I bet Tracie, a girl I kew from High school this whopper. The night previous to the morning of this bet will be payment for our win in the NFC championship game.....to say the least the stakes were a bit higher....She even has to pay for the five star Hotel room. The five star hotel is in San Francisco. I am going to record our walk to lunch.

dino26

Reaction score
I put £20 on got £42 back ...odds in UK are crap

Latest posts