Super Bowl Champ Season - Your 3 favorite plays this year

Exittium

Reaction score
1. The Tip
2. Harvin's return for a TD
3. Tates 1 handed Catch in the corner of the endzone in Atl.

3b. Every single lynch run.

kearly

Reaction score
#3: Beast Mode's 40+ yard rumble from the 2 yard line in the Texans game.

#2: Lynch stopping right at the goal line and looking at the 49ers as he slowly walked into the endzone for the dagger back in week 2.

#1: Kearse TD on 4th and 7 in NFCCG. Incredible play to take the lead in (at the time) the biggest game Seattle had ever played. As a bonus it came with Harbaugh face.

Favorite moment: Sherman's epic postgame rant.

SDHawk

Reaction score
Number Three

ibmhCXr9FaVBtj.gif

Number Two

seahawks.gif%3Fw%3D450%26h%3D250

Number One

cropped_SEA---INT.gif

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Zybot":13r4mpz5 said:
I also -- if I was going for a 4th play -- loved the 4th down stop by Farwell against the Rams
Farwell is one of those unsung guys that every successful team needs and has that just gets the job done on special teams AND when called upon to play on defense/offense. I've always been a fan of guys like him.

TwilightError

Reaction score
One that has not been mentioned: Lockettes epic annihilation of a Rams punt returner.

Second, The tip. The release I felt when that took place cannot be described in a PG-13 forum.

Lastly, Lynch trolling the Niners with the walk-in touchdown and especially the stare.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So many to choose from.

The tip is #1 imo, play of the year, put us in the Superbowl etc.
Tate's catch in the corner of the end zone, even though it was a blowout, was one of the best catches you'll ever see.
Obviously Sherm's pick 6 at Houston was huge, but I'd have to go with Percy putting the nail in the coffin to start the 2nd half.