Super Bowl Gameday Thread

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
justafan":2o8uajhd said:
Spin Doctor":2o8uajhd said:
Seanhawk":2o8uajhd said:
Spin Doctor":2o8uajhd said:
Or maybe, just maybe Penny is nothing more than a mediocre running back. He’s going to be nothing more than a role player his whole career.

Maybe. I don't know, but neither do you.
Penny is not a good running back.

Only you would find someway to post and whine about the Hawks during the SB thread
I didn’t start the talk about penny, bug off.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Fade":17yc9sfp said:
Smellyman":17yc9sfp said:
Goff is not very good. Unclutch and can't do anything if PA isn't there.

This can't be true. I was told the system had very little to do with it various times throughout the season, and he was one of the most accurate passers in the NFL. Truly elite, and he made the Pro-Bowl over Wilson. :D
Goff was very underwhelming. The Patriots were blitzing him, and multiple opportunities to make them pay. He missed a ton of open receivers and he botched a sure touchdown with a late throw.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
With all the money spent on that team and the contract friendly young players, that was a disaster of a game.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
mrblitz":3ca3rccn said:
if you took the seattle o, and combined them with the rams defense, it would be a championship team. rams o laid a big egg today.

Their defense gave up a lot of yards. Other than Donald their defense is pretty average. I like our defense at cost and future over the Rams.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Rams D played lights out. But the Rams offense left them high and dry and they (understandably) ran out of steam.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Goff was horrible and the guy calling plays wasn’t much better. I sure loved seeing that. Hope they both stick with the Rams for a long, long time!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Not to mention there is nothing left of Girleys knee. Goff is nothing more than a Brad Johnson.

James in PA

Reaction score
What a HORRIBLE game. Don’t let the Lambs near another SB, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smellyman

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":h9fbwwlr said:
mrblitz":h9fbwwlr said:
if you took the seattle o, and combined them with the rams defense, it would be a championship team. rams o laid a big egg today.

Their defense gave up a lot of yards. Other than Donald their defense is pretty average. I like our defense at cost and future over the Rams.

Wouldn't mind Talib, Fowler, Brockers, Suh, Littleton on the Hawks. They have A LOT of good players, but play average together.

They played good enough today. Goff and McVay choked big time.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
James in PA":33lu174h said:
What a HORRIBLE game. Don’t let the Lambs near another SB, please.

Glad to hear it was awful! NFL deserved it.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Glad to see the roid monkey cheater Julian won the mvp. Storyline fits in with the team he plays for. Of course the media will forget about the suspension and just suck him off for the next 2 months . Another great story for the NFL. What a great year!

justafan

Reaction score
Now we get to see the Rams get picked apart by the FA and the salary cap. I think we will see that mcvay is overated

Fade

Reaction score
Even though I mostly enjoyed the game. The casuals didn't. (everyone around me was complaining.) This very well could be the lowest rated Super Bowl in a long time. I am expecting that anyway.

James in PA

Reaction score
Screw the Rams. They’re done. We’re taking back the NFC next year.

getnasty

Reaction score
Funny how the Rams defense has sucked all year and they play there best game only to have the offense lay an egg.

Latest posts