SUPER BOWL L game thread

Seanhawk

Reaction score

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
1 Offensive TD, and the drive started at the 4 yard line.

11 First Downs

2 Turnovers

5 Sacks

194 Total Yards

And somehow still champions of the world

RampagingMice

Reaction score
FearTheBeak":8xfu1t0f said:
After having just watched Cam Newton in his required post game presser on ESPN, there can be now doubt that he is the biggest douche in the NFL. Hands down, without question.

Very Kaepernick-esque after a loss, very unlike what you'd expect of a leader.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Cams press conference was great. What a spoiled baby, classic play ground chump who talks crap all the time, but can't take it when it's dished back at him. Takes his ball and goes home. I won't be surprised to never see him in another super bowl.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
CPHawk":27qvgktw said:
Cams press conference was great. What a spoiled baby, classic play ground chump who talks crap all the time, but can't take it when it's dished back at him. Takes his ball and goes home. I won't be surprised to never see him in another super bowl.

damn..anyone have a link...I gotta see it...most reporters saying he acted like his true self...a baby...sulking etc

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":108fylhq said:
CPHawk":108fylhq said:

damn..anyone have a link...I gotta see it...most reporters saying he acted like his true self...a baby...sulking etc

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl/0ap3000000634445/Cam-walks-off-podium-in-postgame-presser

Rob12

Reaction score
Looking forward to going to the Huddle and drinking up some Carolina tears.

lobohawk

Reaction score
CPHawk":3affji12 said:

Hate to presume too much as tv viewer, but this reinforces some thoughts I've had on Cam. Biggest question is how he will come to handle adversity. For most his life he was handed things because he's a physically imposing athlete. Get in trouble n college, just wait a lil bit and he has colleges come calling. Drafted first and handed the keys to the team.

This doesn't mean he doesn't work hard or give great effort. Rather he expects things to go his way, because it always has. Another reason Russ is great. Has always had to prove himself and expects success, but only because he has faith in working harder than anyone else.

Rob12

Reaction score
Just watched Cam's presser. I've never been a hater of his, but wow. That's not a leader. Spent most of the time sitting there with his head down.

Contrast that to RW's presser following the loss to the Falcons in 2012.

Wow... Just wow. I know you just lost, but I expected more.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cammy "bitched out" like a lot of us said he would after a loss, hiding under his hoodie pouting like the little beotch he is!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Rob12":2l629q21 said:
Just watched Cam's presser. I've never been a hater of his, but wow. That's not a leader. Spent most of the time sitting there with his head down.

Contrast that to RW's presser following the loss to the Falcons in 2012.

Wow... Just wow. I know you just lost, but I expected more.

Forget Atlanta 2012, compare it to his presser after the most devastating play in Super Bowl history.

http://q13fox.com/2015/02/01/video-russell-wilson-on-heartbreaking-super-bowl-loss/

scutterhawk

Reaction score
MrThortan":3akwwgw0 said:
Seanhawk":3akwwgw0 said:
Annabel Bowlen...what happens when a trophy wife gets old. That was a disaster.

Just because you can afford plastic surgery, doesn't mean you should go get it every week like getting your nails done.
Man oh man.....Just one more facelift, and she'll be sporting a goatee :lol:

CPHawk

Reaction score
Someone should get Cam a shirt with the S backwards, and get Wilson the Superman shirt. Because that's all cam is, bizarro Wilson.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Wilson vs. Cam - there is no comparison of how they handle themselves in the post-game presser. RW has an incredible ability to bounce back. That said, I don't think Cam's teammates will be affected by his grumpiness. I too am a fiery competitor and when I lose I need a moment to regroup and vent before talking about it. I would likely have responded the same way at age 26.

Cam will continue to lead his team and so will RW.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I hope Peyton retires so we can finally get the Brokeback Mountain sequel we deserve.

papajohn.0.gif

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
HAHAAHAHAHA!! :D

Did you guys see that Denver defense feeding Cam his lunch?

Don't know what type of "MVP" throws 20 incompletions AND walks away from a fumble in the Super Bowl...

Just....LOL. This Mardi Gras weekend was definitely a great celebration of our 6th SB champions anniversary, and witnessing a rival getting humiliated at the big dance. :0190l:

Latest posts