SuperBowl Ticket Thread

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
Maybe it is too much to ask but, if there are single tickets and you are going to sell them maybe we should take up a collection for NYCoug, Dave to get a ticket. The man aint rich and he, of any of us 12's, desearves to go. Just saying, I know it is a lot to ask but I would pitch in. I hope someone lucky enought to have an extra ticket would take this to heart.

Disclaimer. I have no affliation, other then this board to Dave, NYCoug, I have never met him, I only live vicariously through his journey. PM me about my donation to his cause. I cant afford the whole thing but I can throw a couple hundred bones at it. Thanks for listening
JON

arghawkfan

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i wasnt aboe to put the funds together for a trip to the nfccg, and after watching the ga,e i regretted it immensely. i am looking for two tickets to the game, I am willing to spend good money, please anyone PM me you asking price, it would be a dream come true for my fiance and I, and we would represent the hawks very well. Hotel is already booked and i'll be driving in.

Thank you in advance for any consideration

seabowl

Reaction score
Longtime Netter here looking for 2 ticks. I even posted my leant for ticks a few months back on this board. Please PM me if you want to sell 2. Thanks and Go Hawks!! N

hadynshea

Reaction score
Long time Seahawks fan (76') and reader of .net, but this is my first post. I've certainly enjoyed everyone's insight about The Hawks over the years. DIRECTV and .net has fed my addiction, since I live in PA, but 2013-2014 has been quite surreal for me as a geographically distant fan. 10-15 years ago I'd see one or two fans a month, but now, every where I go I hear "Go Hawks"! I've had the fortune to see one game in Seattle - 2005 (SEA 41 vs. SF 3), but I've seen them in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, New York, and Carolina. Carolina was a fathers dream! My wife and I took our 12 year old to the game in Charlotte this year - yes, 12 years old! That has to be karma right? We ended up staying in the same hotel as the Hawks and the same floor as the coaches. Met Pete and Russell twice, my son got many autographs, and John Schneider was insanely cool with my son. The 12's were certainly representing that day!

Now that I've set the stage, I'd like to throw my name in the hat for the 12's to somehow shine down on me with the possibility of purchasing 2 or 3 Super Bowl tickets. PM me if you'd be interested in selling your SB XLVIII tickets at a reasonable price or email me at [email protected] - the email address came from me being an Ahman Green fan many moons ago.

GO HAWKS!!!

washmont

Reaction score
SeaTown81":3skafrrh said:
I can't believe it. I got picked. And i bought a plane ticket to NY a week and a half ago! I dont know what to do!

Go Hawks!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Many have contacted me, and just so you know I'll be driving back to Spokane today and then sorting out my next move. I haven't made any hard plans yet.

jkitsune

Reaction score
SeaTown81":ze2v1yj4 said:
I can't believe it. I got picked. And i bought a plane ticket to NY a week and a half ago! I dont know what to do!

Go Hawks!!!!!

You go.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I would love to buy one ticket too, please PM me if anyone is planning to sell. Appreciate it very much

carlwain74

Reaction score
Are you supposed to get an email either way? I've not received any emails yet and was wondering who to contact in case they got my email address wrong on file...

Also if anyone is willing to sell a single (or pair) ticket let me know...

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
SeaTown81":32rwucze said:

Go Hawks!!!!!

Way To Go Jordan.

Me?

pfffftttttt

washmont

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2ke90ldw said:
Many have contacted me, and just so you know I'll be driving back to Spokane today and then sorting out my next move. I haven't made any hard plans yet.

Congrat!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Awesome Jordan! Aros? No such luck. :(

nsport

Reaction score
Fortunately I won the lotto too... I'm overwhelmed by the opportunity to go to the Superb Owl!