SuperBowl Ticket Thread

aredub

Reaction score
Didn't win the lotto either. Congrats to those who did, wish I was that lucky!! :) I'd be interested in purchasing tickets as well if you got them. Send me a PM if you are wanting to sale them.

Go Hawks!!

Mmoorefc55

Reaction score
*Edited for possible scam*

Please know who you're buying from, and ensure it's legitimate. If you can't validate it, don't give them money.

OP
OP
S

Seattle_Hawk

Reaction score
Mmoorefc55":2vqhpgrm said:
*Edited for possible scam

Don't buy from this guy. I looked into it and he'll only accept Western Union. It's an easy scam for him. BE CAREFUL!!!!

OP
OP
S

Seattle_Hawk

Reaction score
Seattle_Hawk":2rxxsilw said:
Mmoorefc55":2rxxsilw said:

Don't buy from this guy. I looked into it and he'll only accept Western Union. It's an easy scam for him. BE CAREFUL!!!!

Also, he's been posting to a number of different team forums and sites trying to sell tickets for face value.

Mod's, can you please delete his post?

nsport

Reaction score
So I just got home from the Ticket Counter at Seahawks Stadium. It's not that crazy there today - apparently only 1500 lottery winners were pulled. That is only 3,000 tickets. Ouch and pretty lousy considering that stadium holds 80,000 people and the ticket price is $800/ea. But... I am so happy right now I can't contain it. By the way, if you are also a winner - photo ID only - can only pay with a money order, and tickets were preassigned (so no rush to get there).

Attachments

• tixx2.jpg
    tixx2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,442

SundayNiteBlackout

Reaction score
I bought my airfare and hotel back in March...now I just need the tickets. If anyone is considering selling 2 or 4 tickets to some diehard Hawks fans that will make good use of them and represent the team well please shoot me a PM. Much appreciated.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
The universe requires that I post here and indicate that if by some happenstance I got the opportunity to get a single ticket to the Super Bowl at face value, or something reasonably approaching face value i.e. I'd be happy to toss in a case of something delicious, or a bottle of something nice, or buy a nice steak dinner, or a pastrami sandwich at Katz's -- well, I'd be thrilled. Like most of you, I was not selected in the lottery, and I cannot bring myself to shell out the ridiculous prices asked for on the various reseller sites, especially given all the other expenses related to the experience.

I'm slowly coming to terms with the likelihood that I cannot go, and that's OK too. I'll probably upgrade the TV and have a little party of some kind. Totally different than 2005 where I wanted to watch in private as I was absolutely terrified that we might lose... I have a lot of confidence about this Super Bowl.

Go Hawks!

(Proud season ticket holder since 1997, have only missed one home game October 12 1998 vs. Denver in that entire span of time, fifteen plus years, because of my own wedding, yes, scheduling error)

maporsche

Reaction score
I'm in the buying a ticket market. Also, I'd be willing to sleep on someone's floor if they have a hotel room available. I'd split the cost of course.

So exciting!!!

I just need 1 ticket as I'm attending alone. I need richer Seahawk friends.

tooshort

Reaction score
I lost the lottery and got the email at about 9pm last night as I was partying with Jon Ryan's ultra cool family, (way to try and be buzzkills hawks ticket office)

The Plan If I won was to take NyCoug (David Barrionuevo) to the game in exchange for a floor/couch for the weekend.

Anyone that has 2 tickets and wants to get two diehards into the game PM me, I am willing to pay more than face value of course.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
SeaTown81":82l0dm0p said:
I can't believe it. I got picked. And i bought a plane ticket to NY a week and a half ago! I dont know what to do!

Go Hawks!!!!!

Congrats SeaTown81 I don't know you buy seeing as your a .net alumni I can only feel happy for you!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Oh I'm in the buying ticket market if its around 500 dollars... otherwise nope and most are over 1000 but no thanks i'll watch from my HD tv, lol.

ENJOY THE GAME 12's make us proud!

SundayNiteBlackout

Reaction score
Thought I would also just post this for those discouraged by the current prices on resellers. Looks like the only year in the last several that ticket prices didn't drop by 15% after the Championship game was 2011. With all the other factors of costs in NY, the weather and such, there may be an even steeper price decline. Patience may be a good thing here.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawren ... l-tickets/

steelhead_fishn

Reaction score
I would like to purchase two tickets if anyone is selling to hawks fans. 10 year season ticket holder. Didn't get drawn.

seabowl

Reaction score
I live in NY and as you can see from the number f my posts that I am and have been a diehard Hawk fan since 1984. If you happen to have a ticket or 2 to sell I will pay a fair market price. Please please please P M me if you can help send a Hawkamaniac to the game. Thanks.

Incubus

Reaction score
Wow! I can't believe it but we actually won the lottery this year. I had to read the e-mail 5 times last night.......as I was sure it had to be the "we're sorry" type e-mail I got back in 2005.

Went down this morning and picked up our tickets about 10:30am. There were probably 40 people in line when I was there.....including a few "scalper" type folks kind of pretending to be in line with you.....then moving on if they figured out you were not a "seller". Strange.

It was also quite fun trying to get a money order today.....as the banks are all closed! (MLK). Now I know that you can get money orders at Walmart.

Our tickets are 300 level....upper corner......one row from the top! Yikes. I'm not complaining. The views up there still appear to be decent.

Did others get better tickets than this?

Start spreading the news........

Go Hawks!

bobofoosh

Reaction score
Good news- I booked a hotel last February. Better news- my child is due to arrive the week of the Super Bowl. I'll be watching the game at home with my very pregnant wife.

If any 12s need a hotel room for 1/30 - 2/3 at cost just let me know. Hilton garden inn Times Square. Otherwise I'll just cancel the reservation. Go hawks! And have fun everyone going to the game, it's going to be epic.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
A friend of mine won the SB lottery(2 tickets), and is selling. I told them I would post here for them and see what kind of a reply I got back. They are picking up the tickets on Wednesday so PM me if interested and I will pass along the info.

vancitybc2010

Reaction score
I also didn't win the lottery, but have no fear. For anyone interested, I just bought a single ticket on Team Tix. I only know of Team Tix from reading posts on .net. I got the Team Tix for $850 (plus the $800 ticket) so $1600ish total, on the BRONCOS page. The same ticket is $2500 total on the Hawks page. Check it out, I hope I'm not sitting amongst all Broncos fans but at least I will be in the building I guess! I think it went up after I bought, but the tickets on the broncos page are MUCH cheaper than on the Hawks page. Hope this helps someone on .net.

GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY

go hawksssssssss