SuperBowl Ticket Thread

Loud & Proud

Reaction score
Did not win lottery, but looking to buy. Please hook up two die hard Hawk Fans. Thanks GO HAWKS!

titan3131

Reaction score
vancitybc2010":1zpylise said:
I also didn't win the lottery, but have no fear. For anyone interested, I just bought a single ticket on Team Tix. I only know of Team Tix from reading posts on .net. I got the Team Tix for $850 (plus the $800 ticket) so $1600ish total, on the BRONCOS page. The same ticket is $2500 total on the Hawks page. Check it out, I hope I'm not sitting amongst all Broncos fans but at least I will be in the building I guess! I think it went up after I bought, but the tickets on the broncos page are MUCH cheaper than on the Hawks page. Hope this helps someone on .net.

GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY

go hawksssssssss

SCAM ALERT

vancitybc2010

Reaction score
It's actually not a scam. I'm a season ticket holder. My seats are in Section 306, row T. I literally only posted that to maybe help someone out on here. You can PM me if you want. But thanks for the accusation.

go hawks.

Seahawkcanucknyc

Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time lurker first time poster. Growing up in vancouver i have been a huge fan of the hawks. I am currently in nyc for my studies so the timing of the super bowl couldnt have worked out any better for me. I am looking for 2 tickets to the game, if anyone who won the lottery couldnt make it to the game and would be willing to sell me their tickets please give me a shout! Go hawks!

DJrmb

Reaction score
I am looking for 2-3 tickets if anyone still has any? PM me

shamading

Reaction score
Also looking for two tickets. Already have our flight and hotel in Times Square. Didnt win the ticket lottery. Season ticket holder of 6 years. Haven't missed a home game all season. Not about to miss this one. Let me know if you have tickets. We have an extra hotel reservation we might be able to work in trade.

Sam
samuel dot ali at gmail dot com

Latest posts