superstitious

Renohawk

Reaction score
OMG, I'm like the commercial of the SF fan that has to sit in the same exact spot on the couch; however, I'm still trying to find the lucky spot. First quarter, left side of couch, that didn't work. 2nd quarter right side of couch, that was a little better, 3rd and 4th quarter, layed down on couch, that was just right.

Anyone else have superstitions?

gargantual

Reaction score
Yeah, I try not to do that kind of stuff, but the last couple games when we were down and things weren't going well (like in the last Rams game and in Chicago) I actually stormed off and shaved. Sounds crazy, and it was more to just walk away because I was getting myself too worked up, but then the game turned and we started grinding it out and down the field.

I actually didn't do it today, I'm starting to trust in the power of the DangeRuss!

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
We found out, that when we had drinks we did well, we ran out of mixer about half time and were nervous we wouldn't get more drinkage before the game was over LOL.

Jase

Reaction score
yup.. Was cooking before the game, forgot to put my Lynch jersey on. Suddenly down by 14. Put that bad boy on, and said "alright we are going to start playing Seahawks football now."

The rest is history.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
The 14-0 was my bad. I had all of my Seahawks stuff set up and in its proper place. We started getting our asses kicked and I couldn't figure out why. Well, my throat was sore from yelling and I reached for my beverage in my Seahawks glass,,,,wasn't there! I got up and grabbed my freezer cold glass, filled it, and the Seahawks proceeded to kick the crap out of the D.C. Racists.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Jase":9ty58jkc said:
yup.. Was cooking before the game, forgot to put my Lynch jersey on. Suddenly down by 14. Put that bad boy on, and said "alright we are going to start playing Seahawks football now."

The rest is history.

Opposite for me...

My Tatupu jersey was thrown off in anger in the first quarter....wont be wearing that during a game again for awhile!!

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Jase":39eqt2qg said:

The rest is history.

It looks like we teamed up for a crappy beginning to the game.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Jase":s7pztwni said:

The rest is history.

You almost cost the team today, thanks a lot.

:mrgreen:

jhball

Reaction score
Lol i can totally relate to this.

Since the chicago game i have been wearing my blue 12, and we all know how thats worked out. Well today i got cute and went for the white 12. Needless to say, i removed it after the first qtr and replaced it with ol blue.
My son laughed at me....at first. I will not be using any other jersey from here on out.

Thank goodness we all figured it out in time!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'd just like to thank all the fans for getting us the win, the players didn't do anything to earn it. Good work, guys.

:sarcasm_off: :salute:

ak3000

Reaction score
The one that seriously sucks for me but has worked all season... Every game we've lost this year I have worn
Seahawk gear on gameday... It's very depressing but worth the sacrifice.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
You guys took it...and I think a big part was cutting the lead to 14-13 in the 2nd...and you didn't score in the 3rd but dominated ball control.

The only chance we would have had would have been putting RGIII on IR after the initial injury then riding Cousins the rest of the season. He had no chance coming in cold against your secondary.

Basis4day

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1g3zft8q said:
The 14-0 was my bad. I had all of my Seahawks stuff set up and in its proper place. We started getting our asses kicked and I couldn't figure out why. Well, my throat was sore from yelling and I reached for my beverage in my Seahawks glass,,,,wasn't there! I got up and grabbed my freezer cold glass, filled it, and the Seahawks proceeded to kick the crap out of the D.C. Racists.

It was me. My hat was pointed forward on Defense and i wasn't standing up.

fav13259

Reaction score
i managed to stay away from Aros's fearless prediction thread, and Moses's threads this week. Though i was dying inside to read them.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
It's funny you bring up this superstitious subject. Our first round of hot wings came our right about the 13 minute mark in the 1st quarter. Our second round of hot wings came out just before almost overthrown Baldwin pass . Our gracious host even mentioned the superstitious thing when he pulled that second set of wings out that we were going to turn it on. It's only weird if it doesn't work!

One hell of a game today.

Edit - I would like to also say that we are undefeated since I purchased my jersey, my first ever.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Basis4day":fsygx77s said:
CurryStopstheRuns":fsygx77s said:

It was me. My hat was pointed forward on Defense and i wasn't standing up.

You dumb bastard! How could you?!

Latest posts