Sweet lookin' caps

rideaducati

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":30u2j7cs said:
If I have to wear a baseball cap (which I don't) it's gonna be a flat bill. I'm not goddam Larry the Cable Guy.

I hope people take pictures so that in twenty years you can see how stupid that look was.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
rideaducati":tg7dgqwg said:
Zebulon Dak":tg7dgqwg said:
If I have to wear a baseball cap (which I don't) it's gonna be a flat bill. I'm not goddam Larry the Cable Guy.

I hope people take pictures so that in twenty years you can see how stupid that look was.

You think it will last that long???

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
rideaducati":akx55zb5 said:
Zebulon Dak":akx55zb5 said:

I don't wear baseball caps. I say know how stupid the look is.

32984-banner-larry-the-cable-guy-puyallup-fair.jpg

rideaducati

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":z0hinez7 said:
rideaducati":z0hinez7 said:
Zebulon Dak":z0hinez7 said:

I don't wear baseball caps. I say know how stupid the look is.

32984-banner-larry-the-cable-guy-puyallup-fair.jpg

He'd look better with a flat billed cap? I think not.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe it's not so much the cap then, but the douche bag wearing it?

:salute:

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Ugly imo.. it's do tough these days to even find a hat not made with a short bill.. my last 3 hawk hats were a pain in the ass and the bill never really stayed all that bent. That look is ridiculous.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I think any MLB player who wears a flat bill cap at any point in his career should be automatically ineligible for the Hall of Fame.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I haven't worn a hat unless it was a beanie in like 2 years. It's still great to see the usual suspects in here talking about men's fashion.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
I don't wear flat billed caps because they're not age appropriate, they look weird on me.

It's the same with curved bill caps for a lot of people under the age of 30; they're not age appropriate and they'd look weird among THEIR peers.

Complaining about how young people wear their hats is like calling up random strangers in other cities and yelling "get off my lawn!"

Ozzy

Reaction score
Throwdown":s0ckwmdq said:
I haven't worn a hat unless it was a beanie in like 2 years. It's still great to see the usual suspects in here talking about men's fashion.

This for the win.

JimmyG

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1azhpk5g said:
rideaducati":1azhpk5g said:
If you're a 13 year old wannabe rapper, those are sweet.

Bingo.

I'm so not the flat bill cap look, this is my hat and how a hat should be worn! Curve that bill you hooligans!

Dw5B5005Dh5B3755Dloadurl5Bfileproduct5D
Damn, I love that one. Way better than the one in the original post (the Seattle skyline or whatever is hideous)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
There's nothing better than seeing a bunch of insecure (and likely hypocritical) posters jumping all over someone else's taste in gear. Doubly so because the stuff some of you wear is garbage to someone else ( and especially was when you were a teenager - see: all of the 80s). Grow up.

Largent80

Reaction score
Who cares what anybody says here?...I don't. It's a hat on a message board. Some people couldn't have fun if it hit them square in the mouth.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":117q9gl3 said:
rideaducati":117q9gl3 said:
If you're a 13 year old wannabe rapper, those are sweet.

Bingo.

I'm so not the flat bill cap look, this is my hat and how a hat should be worn! Curve that bill you hooligans!

Dw5B5005Dh5B3755Dloadurl5Bfileproduct5D

Lol we disagree on some things, but I'm with you 100% on this.

I just don't see how anyone can wear a flat billed hat and not look like a punk ass.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":j0j8q32n said:
There's nothing better than seeing a bunch of insecure (and likely hypocritical) posters jumping all over someone else's taste in gear. Doubly so because the stuff some of you wear is garbage to someone else ( and especially was when you were a teenager - see: all of the 80s). Grow up.

Take that back, I looked amazing in my Hammer pants.

Halloweenandcostumes

Latest posts