Tailgating to Atlanta Chatrooms

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
So I spent the rams game couple weeks ago in their chat room and it was a total blast.

It seems as long as you keep it classy and good natured, you won't get ignored into oblivion for rooting for the enemy and can comfortably talk smack and rub it in.

Unfortunately, most team sites aren't nearly as cool as the Hawks and they'll require you register before entering their chat rooms. I just registered at the first Atlanta site on this weeks enemy thread, their official site it looks like. Think it would be great fun to bring the 12th Man on the road to their chat room and taste Falcon tears in real time.

Should we lose, I'll make a point to hang in there, even if it's painful. I intend on sucking it up, congratulate them on a good show, and generally promote good sportsmanship before bowing out. Show em' we're classy out here in South Alaska, even if we're really just a bunch of bearded, naked, beer swilling hooligans behind the keyboard.

Who's with me?

GO HAWKS!

The Radish

Reaction score
HolyCatfish":21zhlpzl said:
So I spent the rams game couple weeks ago in their chat room and it was a total blast.

It seems as long as you keep it classy and good natured, you won't get ignored into oblivion for rooting for the enemy and can comfortably talk smack and rub it in.

Unfortunately, most team sites aren't nearly as cool as the Hawks and they'll require you register before entering their chat rooms. I just registered at the first Atlanta site on this weeks enemy thread, their official site it looks like. Think it would be great fun to bring the 12th Man on the road to their chat room and taste Falcon tears in real time.

Should we lose, I'll make a point to hang in there, even if it's painful. I intend on sucking it up, congratulate them on a good show, and generally promote good sportsmanship before bowing out. Show em' we're classy out here in South Alaska, even if we're really just a bunch of bearded, naked, beer swilling hooligans behind the keyboard.

Who's with me?

GO HAWKS!

Perhaps you should add this to Blue Thunder's post at the top of the page showing sites for upcoming games?

:les:

OrFan

Reaction score
HolyCatfish":1urm2ft9 said:

Who's with me?

GO HAWKS!

No thanks, I don't like chats myself, but it is a pretty good idea. It has got to be better than the crap that is posted in our game day forum.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HolyCatfish your avatar presents a real quandary. If I died and there turned out to be a Hell and I had to go, that would suck. Yet, if the Devil turned out to be a Seahawks fan, how bad could Hell really be? PARTY TIME!

OP
OP
HolyCatfish

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
Aros":mk2k8h9s said:
HolyCatfish your avatar presents a real quandary. If I died and there turned out to be a Hell and I had to go, that would suck. Yet, if the Devil turned out to be a Seahawks fan, how bad could Hell really be? PARTY TIME!

See you down there! I'll bring the keg!

Now for some chunky grooves to get sufficiently pumped up.

[youtube]KKLWfhhLZAs[/youtube]

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Tis a thought. and I have not seen that muppets song in over 30 years. Thanks.

OP
OP
HolyCatfish

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3g18zeyk said:
Tis a thought. and I have not seen that muppets song in over 30 years. Thanks.

Could even be in both rooms at the same time pretty easily. We'll have a safe place to escape to if they say bad words and hurt our feelings. ;)

Muppets are relevant even today!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I just applied as my name here. Not sure if that is proper...but ya never know.

OP
OP
HolyCatfish

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
I used my same name from here too. Doubt they'll recognize the catchphrase as a seahawks fan but I'll make it clear either way. I tend to be loud just short of obnoxious.

Figure if we don't get ignored by a few users, than we're doing it wrong. ;)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HolyCatfish":23ss40rz said:
I used my same name from here too. Doubt they'll recognize the catchphrase as a seahawks fan but I'll make it clear either way. I tend to be loud just short of obnoxious.

^^ this. Big time. And if we get slapped around a bit, I can hang with the big boys. It is a computer after all. LOL And I have my secret weapon too....My cat. LOL

OP
OP
HolyCatfish

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2k0g0xs8 said:
HolyCatfish":2k0g0xs8 said:

^^ this. Big time. And if we get slapped around a bit, I can hang with the big boys. It is a computer after all. LOL And I have my secret weapon too....My cat. LOL

Exactly. I got a dog and a new puppy to soothe me if it's rough sailing haha.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am on their site and cant get into the chat room. Is there a special secret code or handshake to get in?? LOL

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3o9oq3wc said:
I am on their site and cant get into the chat room. Is there a special secret code or handshake to get in?? LOL

Try registering on the site if you haven't. They might not allow guest.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am registered. I have a passkey and everyting. Just not sure if it is the correct passkey. LOL Maybe the door is locked for "that" room. LOL

OP
OP
HolyCatfish

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
I can't get in tonight either, they might not fire up the chat room until closer to game time.