Taking a Week Off From .NET? Sign In Please

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
This game means too much to some of you - and I say that with love.

Enjoy your families and holidays, but don't forget that this loss didn't ruin the Christmas of a single player, so don't let it affect yours...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Do what makes you happy guys even if I don't understand given bad games do happen even to Russell Wilson. You have to believe we'll bounce back. Anyway happy holidays to anybody that plans to take a break. I would if I were really upset given football is supposed to be fun and something you love not something that brings you anger and pain.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":1iz4zqrs said:
Doomsayers, Niners fans, and a bad call scandal? This week, with the holiday?

See you boys in 7.
Okay, but take this with you when you go.
This is another "Blessing In Disguise" loss.
A blessing for what?, I don't know.
If the MODs are paying attention, there won't be many, if ANY Whiner fans, coming in here with the usual blowhards, trying to get under the already thinned out hackles.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Really? REALLY?? Wow man... Are we spoiled or what? We're 12-3, one win away from #1 seed, home field throughout the playoffs and NFC West championship, and nobody wants to discuss the upcoming decimation of the Rams? Ok. See you after the Rams game when apparently all will be right in the universe again. :34853_doh: God people are right when they make fun of our fan base.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1y9okdrn said:
Really? REALLY?? Wow man... Are we spoiled or what? We're 12-3, one win away from #1 seed, home field throughout the playoffs and NFC West championship, and nobody wants to discuss the upcoming decimation of the Rams? Ok. See you after the Rams game when apparently all will be right in the universe again. :34853_doh: God people are right when they make fun of our fan base.
Nothing wrong with taking a little break from venting, and recharging the batterys for next week. It's better than acting like a fool and getting banned right? It's like avoiding threads you know are going to set you off before you open them. Nothing wrong with chilling out and letting the board do the same.

Reaction score
I should, but I mostly lurk anyways so I will probably continue to do so this week - I swear to god half of the people on this site are manic depressives, but I've been here for 10 plus years so I'd like to say that I'm used to seeing it....but that doesn't make it any less frustrating to read.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I read what yall said to my cat and she said I can stay. She is such a good kitty.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1xp3eh19 said:
This game means too much to some of you - and I say that with love.

Enjoy your families and holidays, but don't forget that this loss didn't ruin the Christmas of a single player, so don't let it affect yours...

Agreed. Happy Holidays, everyone.

I'll be absent for a while, too, but primarily because I'm renovating my kitchen and living room at the same time as my wife's folks just sprung a surprise visit on us. So my time's pretty much spoken for, and any breaks I get won't be spent wading through overreactions and negativity (not pointing any fingers... it's just how .NET is after a loss).

So best wishes, all, don't drink and drive, give your kids a hug, and go Hawks!

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
My fianceé knew better than to try to talk me after this game...

I'll be back saturday night.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone and your loved ones.

Wilson2Harvin

Reaction score
LOL at people needing to take a break cause of one home loss. haha my goodness are people really like this?! nobody cares you guys wont be on a message board posting or reading. Some people just think they are the world's most important person.

Hawks will bounce back! They will be the #1 seed. and Will come out being two wins away from the SuperBowl!
Least alot of bandwagon fans will be jumping off after this one!

HoRneR

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all football fans have a good one!!!

9ersfaninNY

Reaction score
You guys will be fine......I was upset when the Niners lost to Carolina but than I remember how pitiful they were from 2002 - 2010, basically after Garcia and Mooch left up until Harbaugh showed up and than I realized it's really not too bad.....could be MUCH worse......

Our local hockey team (Ottawa's top affiliate) just went though a 9 game winless streak that included 7 regulation losses, but I never stopped attending the games and since they have won 2 in a row and are 2 points out of first place....it's never as bad as it seems.....

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
There is still one more football game to played... who walks away from football?

Go Niners, even though 99% of us have already conceded that'll you win , make it happen, and let's make next week interesting and give sad, down-trodden Seahawks fans another reason to quietly lament their hopelessness all week long.

Merry Christmas.

:sarcasm_off:

Axx

Reaction score
Im lost. Was yesterdays game a playoff game?

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Wilson2Harvin":3382frvh said:
LOL at people needing to take a break cause of one home loss. haha my goodness are people really like this?! nobody cares you guys wont be on a message board posting or reading. Some people just think they are the world's most important person.

Hawks will bounce back! They will be the #1 seed. and Will come out being two wins away from the SuperBowl!
Least alot of bandwagon fans will be jumping off after this one!
I'll miss volsung. I like that guy. His reasons are good though. Has stuff to do.

Seeker

Reaction score
This franchise has a long standing history of having a clear open path to a goal, blowing it, then still backing in to said goal. watch the niners lose a wild one to Atlanta (they are talented and deflated = about due for one).

bellingerga

Reaction score
i'll be lessening my time here during the week, as usual after a loss. It just gets a little too tense and cranky around here for my taste after a loss.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":7cty23pe said:
Why do you guys have to post that you are sitting out because of "doom and gloom"??

No one cares, you add nothing any other week, why should we care if you leave?

Quit trying to prop yourselves up as some kind of super fans. Get lost.

No one will miss you.

HAHA! Merry Christmas!

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm out after today.

I'm surprised, there wasn't the over all meltdown I thought there would be, but I don't see any real good news coming from the team this week, so I'll pass on football until Sunday.

Merry Christmas everybody.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I think for most people, it wasn't about getting away from the team. It was more about getting away from a whole week of negativity that was likely to follow a loss. Anyway, I did a good job of staying off the boards yesterday, but I didn't hold up so well today. Just trying to focus my attention on more neutral threads. I can't blame anyone for wanting to stay in a positive mood this week (and thus away from .NET); it being the holidays and all. :)