Talib ??? (Eye poke)

Rob12

Reaction score
I was going to start a thread about him if no one else did. He could have caused permanent damage to the other player's eye. How this happened right in front of the official and he didn't get immediately tossed is beyond me.

What a POS.

Rob12

Reaction score
Has this clown had anything to say about this yet? The biggest joke was hearing the announcers trying to decide if it was intentional or not. I mean really, how stupid do you have to be?

If I did this to a coworker I'd get charged with assault. You don't put your fingers anywhere near another human being's eye. And this is the second time that this jackass has done this.

Should be a fine and a minimum two game suspension. But it won't be. Hell, I usually don't say things like this but if Richard Sherman did something like that, he'd be gone for the season.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
straight up bitch move, how a grown man can do that is beyond me.... SMH

peppersjap

Reaction score
drrew":26xc10ks said:
chris98251":26xc10ks said:
This is a lot like the Kermit Washington Rudy Tomjonovich incident.

Eh, that was pure instinct by Washington, Talib was very measured in what he was doing.
I agree, the Washington one was very violent but was acting out of instinct when someone comes up on you during a fight. This was just crazy. To aim straight for the eyes in an altercation he wasn't even involved in and that had pretty much ended was disturbing. He could have caused eye damage from the poke or an infection from his dirty gloves that have been involved in a full football game. The NFL needs to act on it but the Broncos need to also!

peppersjap

Reaction score
Rob12":x2uhfp2z said:
Has this clown had anything to say about this yet? The biggest joke was hearing the announcers trying to decide if it was intentional or not. I mean really, how stupid do you have to be?

If I did this to a coworker I'd get charged with assault. You don't put your fingers anywhere near another human being's eye. And this is the second time that this jackass has done this.

Should be a fine and a minimum two game suspension. But it won't be. Hell, I usually don't say things like this but if Richard Sherman did something like that, he'd be gone for the season.
This is my thought! At what point do they quit giving players a pass just because it is a game, it was a violent assault. A judge should be making the decision. Now that I think about it that way, so was the Kermit Washington one. He might not have targeted Rudy T but he was targeting someone and the damage was extensive.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
This AM

NFLN crew has quoted Talib as saying that he was only trying to poke him on his helmet but "my fingers slipped".
Whatever!
How stupid does Talib think people are?

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
pmedic920":1wg9xonn said:
This AM

NFLN crew has quoted Talib as saying that he was only trying to poke him on his helmet but "my fingers slipped".
Whatever!
How stupid does Talib think people are?

:lol: :roll: :lol:

"I was trying to break my fingers on his helmet in order to teach him a lesson."

Jville

Reaction score
One game suspension >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000576617/article/aqib-talib-faces-onegame-suspension-for-eyepoke[/urltargetblank]

HawkGA

Reaction score
Let's keep this in perspective people. It's not like he did it to a quarterback. (where's that darn sarcasm smilie!!!)

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I can only assume that Kubiak hasn't seen the replay.
How the Hell can anybody with a functioning brain, watch that and not see the intent?

OrFan

Reaction score
pmedic920":3myqsyks said:
I can only assume that Kubiak hasn't seen the replay.
How the Hell can anybody with a functioning brain, watch that and not see the intent?

It is called denial. POS people do that sort of thing on a regular basis if it serves them to do so. With the NFL it happens a couple times a week, it is worse in real life. Lawyers do it many times a day.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Denvers next opponents need to study the Three Stooges defense strategies. On a more serious note he should be suspended way longer than a game.