Tarvaris arrested for pulling gun on wife....go Boykins...

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":3fl7r4o4 said:
RobDaHawk":3fl7r4o4 said:
Domestic violence takes many forms, sometes there's a gun involved.

Wow!

Way to cherry pick what I said without taking it in context. Like before, what I said is that it isn't justifiable. What's so hard to decipher from that?

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
scutterhawk":35dui7v9 said:
Pretty stupid move Jackson....There's a bunch of guys that can't seem to catch a break in the NFL, and this dumbass throws his wife & children's life into turmoil...One good thing though, he's probably a legal gun owner, eh. :34853_doh:

just hilarious... :roll:

chris98251

Reaction score
Well this front office will find out the real skinny, they will be careful after the Frank Clark media bashing last year and also the Leroy Hill stuff.

As far as a Vet they can go with Heaps and Boynkin for now, Foles an Manual will be cut if they can't be traded and B.J Daniels may come available or me a low cost trade if we need to. Who knows maybe Kaep ends up on the market also.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
BJ Daniels was recently cut by the Giants, so the Hawks can bring him in to be a third camp arm and let go of Heaps.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
kobebryant":2y62z9sv said:
Loosen up that throwing arm.

CharlieWhitehurst
agreed...its time that our saviour is reborn and saves the season..t jack was thebest coin toss guy in the history of the nfl. this will ruin his hof chances...

London12

Reaction score
I've long given up trying to relate to your gun laws.

Boykin, over to you. Also, LOL at what she said to him.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Rat":1vrvd486 said:
There are probably two sides to that story.
Nope, pointing a loaded gun at his wife and toying with the notion of killing the mother of his children?......End of discussion.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":36opdy8k said:
scutterhawk":36opdy8k said:
Pretty stupid move Jackson....There's a bunch of guys that can't seem to catch a break in the NFL, and this dumbass throws his wife & children's life into turmoil...One good thing though, he's probably a legal gun owner, eh. :34853_doh:

just hilarious... :roll:

What?, are you saying that he's not a legal gun owner? :roll:

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Yeah, we have to wait for it to play out to determine his guilt or not, absolutely. However, it is clear that any thought of T-Jack being signed by training camp has now gone from about 50% to about 1%. I hope Boykin can function as a backup QB, but it's also pretty clear that if Russ misses any extended time in 2016 we're screwed.

kobebryant

Reaction score
kearly":2qw23pad said:
The annoying part will be when Boykin bombs out and Seattle is desperate enough to sign Tjack in week 5, immediately followed by every SJW rag like Deadspin etc reminding us all that "Pete Carroll and John Schneider don't care about DV issues." Hell, they've probably already written the article and have their finger hovering over submit as we speak.

Should that not be covered though, regardless of whether or not it annoys you?

It isn't like they target any one team or sport either. They've gone hard into Rice, Manziel, Hardy, Clark, Ray McDonald, Voynov (NHL), Chapman (MLB), Reyes (MLB); and they've been at the forefront for a lot of the Baylor stuff.

A sports site that isn't carrying water for, or have business connections with, the NFL, NHL,NBA, MLB and NCAA is going to cover some of the uglier stories involving athletes. We shouldn't be looking to sports for morals, or to athletes to set examples for our kids; but we also shouldn't find it annoying when some serious issues are covered.

And given the NFL's DV policy, I'm not sure if Tjack would be eligible to be signed and activated to someone's 53 in week 5.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1rnn58vm said:
Rat":1rnn58vm said:
There are probably two sides to that story.
Nope, pointing a loaded gun at his wife and toying with the notion of killing the mother of his children?......End of discussion.
Since you want to take this approach, I'll throw something else out there.

Tarvaris is and has been a family man. His wife, unknown whether this is the same wife, has lupus and gave birth to their first child with a heart condition severe enough that the infant needed a pacemaker. This grossly effected his play at the time, but that's neither here nor there.

Most reports don't give a time table, but some recent ones say she went down to the kitchen to grab a knife first. If that really is the case then the case will likely be thrown out.

These types of things happen every day. Since you want to talk about the kids lives being thrown into turmoil, the types of things that cause these things are usually "You'll never see your kids again." Given that Tarvaris was out, the kids where asleep in bed, and she was awake, they probably had some sort of verbal or text massive argument, in which case he probably came home insanely pissed off and near homicidal at the thought of losing his kids. God knows I'd burn this entire freaking world to the ground for mine, let alone threaten my wife's life.

I don't know that this is the case, but again, most often these things have to do with paternal instinct where losing your kids out of spite is a very real and very likely possibility. Someone threatening to take away your kids and subsequently threatening said person's life seems pretty fair to me.

Of course, he also could have just came home wasted and looking for a fight too, but I'm not naive enough to think that women can do no wrong. In any case, it isn't right to condemn either one of them as of yet.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pmedic920":2lxfxyrs said:
I get it, hard to not talk about "the gun"

This thread is not going to turn into a gun debate.

Please stay on topic, or visit our PWR forum.
Beat me to it.