TE Dickson activated then placed on IR, CB Taylor waived

chris98251

Reaction score
Swoopes has blocked well and whiffed well, as could be expected for a guy who used to be a QB working in a new position, but he is still better then Graham ever was at blocking if that's a consolation, he has decent hands but isn't instinctive, or wasn't yet last time I seen him on the field, he has decent speed however.

niveky

Reaction score
Just saw on espn Seahawks page...wth....in Hollister I trust(in Dissly and Hollister next year*knock on wood*) but would have been nice to have Dickson back for the rest of the season.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Can we please release Dickson in the off season. What a bust signing. We need a TE desperately in the off season.

sutz

Reaction score
Dickson had a few good plays for us, but not enough. Looks like it might be time for him to hang up his cleats.

Sorry to see it. We seem to be snake bit at TE.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2ds9iur5 said:
Can we please release Dickson in the off season. What a bust signing. We need a TE desperately in the off season.
We have Hollister and Big Will coming back..That excites me

Cyrus12

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1gqnai5s said:
Cyrus12":1gqnai5s said:
Dissly is a band aid...good...but not going to have a long career or ever play more than half a season. Hollister is just a guy that benefits from having Wilson as his QB.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":ndm0ewxr said:
IndyHawk":ndm0ewxr said:
Cyrus12":ndm0ewxr said:
Dissly is a band aid...good...but not going to have a long career or ever play more than half a season. Hollister is just a guy that benefits from having Wilson as his QB.
I have seen many players have injury bugs early and still end up
playing many years without anymore major injuries so I cannot assume
Will will be otherwise.
Hollister got his chance here and shines..Sure having RW helps but
maybe all he needed was paitence ..He wasn't getting that in NE