Team strength and health

sprhawk73

Reaction score
It’s difficult to gauge this team’s full strength. Health is always an issue but even if we are healthy it doesn’t seem to be enough to compete with the big boys this year. We’ve got way too many weaknesses from coaching, defense, run and oline. Now I’m not sure even our pass game is at an elite level.
After the loss to the Giants I’m not real confident we can defeat the Washington politically correct football team. Even if we do make a run for the SB it seems pointless. I wonder if this is what it feels like when you realize you forgot to pack the shoot?

:180670:

getnasty

Reaction score
When there's no clear cut favorite in the NFC, no dominate team then it's all about getting hot at the right time and catching a few breaks.

OP
OP
sprhawk73

sprhawk73

Reaction score
Breaks involving Brady, Brees and Rodgers? Looks likely that Drew well be back next week.

AgentDib

Reaction score
sprhawk73":fuhh5mgv said:
Breaks involving Brady, Brees and Rodgers? Looks likely that Drew well be back next week.... Now I’m not sure even our pass game is at an elite level.
Our passing game has the potential to be elite, but may not always be because we have a team full of humans. Luckily, the three guys you mention are humans too and have good and bad days as we all do. For example, Aaron Rodgers was 16-35 with 160 yards passing, 0 TDs and 2 INTs against Tampa.

sprhawk73":fuhh5mgv said:
Health is always an issue but even if we are healthy it doesn’t seem to be enough to compete with the big boys this year.
The Jets appear to be a special case in that they seem incapable of competing with anybody, but that's remarkable in it's own way. Putting them aside, any team in the NFL can compete with any other team. The playoffs are single elimination rounds consisting of just one game each. What team in the NFL do you think is so good that the Hawks couldn't win one single game against them?

Latest posts