• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Team

Votes: 20 12.5%

• Total voters

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":5bsnztbn said:
The Redskins are a suck franchise with a suck owner. Bruce Allen sucks for trying to defend the name of the team, Dan Snyder sucks as a human, the FedEx Field is an abomination of a surface, and the fanbase is obnoxious. And the trade that they made for RGIII gave the Rams a load of picks, which only makes me hate those idiots more.

Definitely right up there with the Cowboys, Steelers, Niners, Rams as franchises I love to see suffer. Last year all but the Niners were bad, and we kicked the Niners out of the playoffs and won the SB. What a great year.

I find it hard to hate the Redskins. They've played the role of stepping stone for us in three playoff runs since 2005. As far as everything you said, it is so bad that I feel not hate but pity.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
youngchew":3722vwew said:
if I had a nickel for every time I've heard that over the last 10 years.......LOL

it's all good man, I'll back up out of here and come back next season when we play you guys. Plenty of good seahawks fans out there. But this place reminds me that we all (every team's fanbase) has some weird, "Type A" personality people amongst them. Especially on the forums LOL.

Good day, folks. :)
You should read the thread title. I found it informative as to what the thread might contain.You may as well.

RedAlice

Reaction score
kearly":3ptt27xx said:
Scottemojo":3ptt27xx said:
The Redskins are a suck franchise with a suck owner. Bruce Allen sucks for trying to defend the name of the team, Dan Snyder sucks as a human, the FedEx Field is an abomination of a surface, and the fanbase is obnoxious. And the trade that they made for RGIII gave the Rams a load of picks, which only makes me hate those idiots more.

Definitely right up there with the Cowboys, Steelers, Niners, Rams as franchises I love to see suffer. Last year all but the Niners were bad, and we kicked the Niners out of the playoffs and won the SB. What a great year.

I find it hard to hate the Redskins. They've played the role of stepping stone for us in three playoff runs since 2005. As far as everything you said, it is so bad that I feel not hate but pity.

I love the Redskins. smile. No team has helped the Rams more than them.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Frank gore talking shit about how "they were the big dogs" in the division after they beat us by kicking a last second field goal at candlestick last year sealed it for me.

Team full of douchebags.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Dunno if your asking me (queue peeps saying they aren't)....

....but its all about the Cowboys. OMG I hate that team and that owner.

I don't hate the 'hawks. I respect them and its a great rivalry...but I HATE the Cowboys.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
youngchew":4qwgg7t5 said:
geez louise...what gives with some of you folks LOL. I lived in Seattle for two years from 09-2011 and met many fair, mature, knowledgeable Seahawks fans. But I never met anybody in a bar feeling like all Redskins fans felt that Seattle fans had nooses at the ready or that Jason Campbell could've led Washington to a superbowl.

Wait, so I didn't see six or seven cases of Seahawks fans getting called racists and being banned in a single off-season for merely saying Sean Taylor's name (and not even in a NEGATIVE way) on the Extreme Skins forum?

Well, damn. Good to know. BRB, revising history to suit your opinion on the subject.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":256gbur0 said:
kearly":256gbur0 said:
Scottemojo":256gbur0 said:

I love the Redskins. smile. No team has helped the Rams more than them.
I hate to admit it but you're right.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":y1qolox9 said:
youngchew":y1qolox9 said:
geez louise...what gives with some of you folks LOL. I lived in Seattle for two years from 09-2011 and met many fair, mature, knowledgeable Seahawks fans. But I never met anybody in a bar feeling like all Redskins fans felt that Seattle fans had nooses at the ready or that Jason Campbell could've led Washington to a superbowl.

Wait, so I didn't see six or seven cases of Seahawks fans getting called racists and being banned in a single off-season for merely saying Sean Taylor's name (and not even in a NEGATIVE way) on the Extreme Skins forum?

Well, damn. Good to know. BRB, revising history to suit your opinion on the subject.

I remember that like it was yesterday. In fact I remember Redskins fans getting blasted for not believing the Taylor motivation would be enough. Any doubters, harassment or bannage. They were in a rage that Seahawks fans had the audacity to pick the Hawks to win on our own site. How dare we speak of a possible Skins loss with the Taylor situation?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1ncft5qk said:
I remember that like it was yesterday. In fact I remember Redskins fans getting blasted for not believing the Taylor motivation would be enough. Any doubters, harassment or bannage. They were in a rage that Seahawks fans had the audacity to pick the Hawks to win on our own site. How dare we speak of a possible Skins loss with the Taylor situation?
It was unreal. I don't even have anything further to say about it; I just wound up being flabbergasted.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1c18qvug said:
loafoftatupu":1c18qvug said:
It was unreal. I don't even have anything further to say about it; I just wound up being flabbergasted.

The Redskins fan base is the biggest bunch of douchebags and it isn't even close. The "Extremeskins" message board make the "Webzone" look like a bunch of choir boys..

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1xups9rw said:
Bullshit. those stories took off after the playoff loss. The only SUBSTANTIATED report of insensitivity was a blogger who was nasty towards Taylor and became the ammo the DC media used to try and make Seattle fans look like assholes. Following the loss, stories of fans being mocked about Taylor began to pop up, and have grown in stature ever since on Hawg forums, of course completely ignoring any possible role Skins fans may have played in the matters. Certain Skins fans have tried to turn the matter into racism as well, claiming Seahawk fans are bigots, extreme skins being the main and worst offender. The irony of a REDskins fan claiming racism should be clear to most.
My lasting memory of that game and the hype around it was that Skins fans thought the late season success after Taylor's death made them a team of destiny. There were loads of predictions that they would score 21 to match Taylor's jersey number, shit like that. Skins fans made that game about Taylor, not Seahawk fans. That game was also followed by baseless allegations of piped noise. My lasting impression of redskins fans is that they were some poor losers.

Well said, I remember that. A team of destiny, the 21 points thing, all true.

When it didn't happen, then the stories started to appear. Skins fans limped home, and started to manufacturer all the horrible things that happened to them out here, "those were the worst fans I've ever seen!!" Blah. "I was hit by a hot dog and got ketchup on my jeans!" Yes I remember that, some Skins fans was crying about it, weren't there even pics of that one?

And apparently over the years the myth has grown. Too funny.

I like the Redskins, they're always good for a win in the playoffs. :lol: