Temple

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Seeing as how the wife and I will be at the upcoming game this Sunday, what time do people usually hit Temple for the early afternoon game? Look forward to seeing some of you there that can make it. :thirishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
10am is when 12's start rolling in. It gets hoppin' by 11:30.

Reaction score
I'm thinking of rolling down to Temple as well (we usually watch early games closer to my home in Issaquah, but my buddy is taking a bus up from PDX and will be getting to King Street Station around 9:30AM).

Where do you guys typically sit at Temple?? I dropped by Temple a few seasons ago but didn't know anybody by looks so we kind of hung out by ourselves. Would love to meet some fellow .Netters :)

grizbob

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":36fgvx94 said:
I'm thinking of rolling down to Temple as well (we usually watch early games closer to my home in Issaquah, but my buddy is taking a bus up from PDX and will be getting to King Street Station around 9:30AM).

Where do you guys typically sit at Temple?? I dropped by Temple a few seasons ago but didn't know anybody by looks so we kind of hung out by ourselves. Would love to meet some fellow .Netters :)

If Aros is around he'll usually be found down stairs, and if worse comes to worse just yell out free drinks for .netters and become Dom's new best friend :lol:

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
I've been meaning to show up to Temple for a pregame. Maybe Minnesota or if not...Saints? :D

Subzero717

Reaction score
I'll probably hit it this Sunday. Techworlds is in his 05 jersey and either in the corner couches or basement. I'm not a true regular but I think they have pretty much taken over the basement. If you can't find someone that looks familiar just look for a tall dark handsome athletic type and ask him if he knows where Calihawk is.

Shelinhawk

Reaction score
Hello guys, longtime and avid lurker, since the inception of .net, making my first trip to Seattle, have been a fan here in Mexico for over 30 years.

It feels to me as if I know many of you even if you have never heard of me.

I am traveling with my wife and 2 kids (13 & 9) so it may be difficult to hang around at temple, but I will try to go to go and have a beer while my wife waits a little, I really want to have the whole gameday experience, and finally meet some of the .net family members.

If you have any recomendations about pre and post game activities I woud appreciate them, and any other advice for my trip (i will spend 6 days in Seattle, arriving tomorrow at night), I'll be grateful.

Go Hawks!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I am going to be at Temple for a little while. Then I think Jen and I are going to go check out Touchdown City. Probably have a beer at Temple and jet. So if you want to the privilege of my company and rosy disposition I suggest you show up at 1000.

Riley12

Reaction score
I'm planning on heading to Triangle at 8 and then to Temple by 10. I'll be with my wife, so we'll probably leave from there to walk around
a bit and grab some lunch around 10:30 or 11

akseahawkfan

Reaction score
I'll be in town for the game this weekend. I can't remember how wheelchair accessible Temple is. I know I won't make it down to the lower level, but what is the entry and tables like? If I remember right the tables in the main section are the bar height style with stools - which wouldn't work for me either.

Riley12

Reaction score
The tables in "Dom's Corner" would be suitable for a wheelchair and I'd love a chance to finally meet the .net PITA!

akseahawkfan

Reaction score
Riley12":kvum48to said:
The tables in "Dom's Corner" would be suitable for a wheelchair and I'd love a chance to finally meet the .net PITA!

Sounds good. I can't arrange my ground transportation until Thursday. I'm thinking by 11?

drdiags

Reaction score
Hope you have a good visit AK. Met you briefly back in '07 or so at Temples when you were down for a visit. Maybe '06? That was when the .Net folks used to gather off to the left as you entered.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
akseahawkfan":10fkuzoo said:
Riley12":10fkuzoo said:

Sounds good. I can't arrange my ground transportation until Thursday. I'm thinking by 11?

We used to spend our pregame at temple. My stepmom is wheelchair bound as well. You'll want to be there by 10-10:15 to get some street level seating. Although people there are pretty cool and will give up prime seats for someone in a chair.

Riley12

Reaction score
Just confirmed that my wife will be going to the game with me.

So, I'll be at Temple and there will be oat sodas all around!

Latest posts