Tender offers coming in on restricted free agents?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1vng8u4v said:
I suppose you have to pay something to keep him but $1.797 mil. for the year seems a bit rich. Hopefully he learned to be nastier from last season and can compete with whatever RT the team brings in. He certainly was a big disappointment last season.

Y'all act like we're dealing with robots. How many times have we seen a player be cleared to play, but take most of a season to return to full form? Yet injuries are repeatedly treated as non-factor in here. It's not the same as replacing a parts, reflowing solder joints, tightening bolts, etc.

crosfam

Reaction score
Still think somebody is going to look at Gilliam's youth, athleticism , his experience, and think he is about ready to step up... and pay him more than we will. too much demand out there.

Seafan

Reaction score
crosfam":2yvwybc9 said:
Still think somebody is going to look at Gilliam's youth, athleticism , his experience, and think he is about ready to step up... and pay him more than we will. too much demand out there.

Is that before or after they watch his game film?

Are they going to pay him a lot more than the Hawks? A multiyear deal with guarantees? How much?

I think he signs his tender and later gets cut or restructures.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
crosfam":26p685z5 said:

Athleticism? What good is it if he doesn't know how to harness it?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Somebody assistant coach is going to tell his GM "I can get this guy to play! Just look at his athleticism!" and they will sign Gilliam to a hefty contract. Some team with a ton of money to spend, and there are several.