Texans/Ravens

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Reading this thread, it seems Slowik and only Slowik is responsible for the Texan's offensive success? Doesn't matter that they may have a generational talent at QB? Am I to understand that it's all Slowik and this matchup is Slowik vs. Macdonald?

Kind of silly to attribute this game to a O-coordinator vs D-coordinator matchup, just because Seattle is looking for a coach.

I'm going to enjoy this game for what it is, all the nonsense about whatever coordinator is doing aside.

I said this before and I'll say it again- Slowik's resume is literally paper thin. What does his offense look like without a generational talent at QB? We don't know because this is Slowik's first year.

hoxrox

Reaction score
I'm not seeing anything special about this Slowik offense that makes me think he's the next Kyle Shanahan.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I'd like to see either B. Johnson or Macdonald get the job in Seattle. Ben Johnson has had to work with a lesser QB for two seasons so he's got a little more on the resume than slowik.

Still a bit thin though. Not sure what Seattle does.

James in PA

Reaction score
Ravens have a great defense, but Slowik needs to start stepping it up. Only 3 points on offense so far isn't promising.