Thank you, Jeff Fisher!

byau

Reaction score
Laloosh":3sg0qe95 said:
Still watching the game but saw that highlight. Only thing I question here... why use that against CHI? Now the good teams will be looking out for what could have potentially been a game changer against a better opponent. Looked sick though!

Maybe so now people will be on the lookout for it? Something people have to think about ?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2zshy5ej said:
hawksfansinceday1":2zshy5ej said:
Also Jeff, thank you for sucking as a coach. Looking forward to your termination at the end of this season (or sooner).

Knowing Fisher, he'll go 7-9 and somehow get a 5 year extension.
You and Alice are probably right. Guess the goal for Kroenke is mediocrity.

rideaducati

Reaction score
RedAlice":a9s0qjmy said:
chris98251":a9s0qjmy said:
I have to admit I did enjoy watching Sherman get the ball and run, I think our contempt comes from the personality of Fisher and how he pushes the teams chippiness and the tricks fall into that persona.

I think the contempt comes from the fact that you lost the game when it happened. If you had still won, it woulda just been a silly thing.

I agree with whomever said why would you do that v the very depleted and lacking Bears? At least when Fisher calls it, it's to beat a better team.

btw: Fisher tried a fake punt today w Hekker and Steelers stopped it immediately.

Hekker skipped a ball to a wide open receiver, the Steelers didn't stop it.