Thanks nba, I hate you

Throwdown

Reaction score
I can't consider Westbrook a Sonic, only time he ever put on the green and gold was at the draft.

Nick Collison did though

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Yup Collison and Durant are the only two I root for...and Collison still kicks it in Seattle from time to time. Ran into him at the old War Room several times

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I forgot about Collison,I thought he was retired by now..As for Westbrook he was drafted as a Sonic so that is good enough for me..So the Thunder has all the Sonic records and the 1979 trophy,if Seattle ever gets a team it has to be a new name and history as I see it..I don't want a Colts/Ravens thing where they both claim records/stats ..I want the old history and bad feelings all to be buried and stay dead..Is that so much to ask for?

halfrack

Reaction score
A lot of folks are OKC fans here, when ever I see someone with "Thunder" gear on I tell them that I am a Sonic fan also. It really pisses them off. For whatever reason though, I can't help but root for them. They're close and they're still the Sonics to me.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
halfrack":3cv6wrd2 said:
A lot of folks are OKC fans here, when ever I see someone with "Thunder" gear on I tell them that I am a Sonic fan also. It really pisses them off. For whatever reason though, I can't help but root for them. They're close and they're still the Sonics to me.
•••• the Thunder! And •••• the NBA!!!

Latest posts