That's gonna leave a mark!

eo620

Reaction score
I'm trying hard not to be all doom and gloom but this one was a tough one to give away. A win puts us at 7-4, and assuming 10 wins gets a playoff spot, we would be looking pretty solid. Now we're 6-5, and I'm guessing we need to 4-2 down the stretch. I'd like to think we can beat the Panthers and Jets, then we need to take at least two against LAR (2 games) SF or KC.

Dear Santa. Please give us a win in SF. I've been good. A win in SF helps us a lot and it's always fun!

4ever12

Reaction score
who cares, it's all BS and the NFL will help whoever they want to win. Remember SB XL? If anyone can justify the BS forward progress and myriad of other crap calls, please let me know. I no longer care about anything NFL. GARBAGE. I will not support this BS with my time, and especially not my money

OP
OP
E

eo620

Reaction score
who cares, it's all BS and the NFL will help whoever they want to win. Remember SB XL? If anyone can justify the BS forward progress and myriad of other crap calls, please let me know. I no longer care about anything NFL. GARBAGE. I will not support this BS with my time, and especially not my money
I respect your thoughts but why are you wasting your time posting about something you clearly don't care about? Why read a forum about a topic you apparently dislike?

4ever12

Reaction score
I respect your thoughts but why are you wasting your time posting about something you clearly don't care about? Why read a forum about a topic you apparently dislike?
If you want to close your eyes to the obvious, feel free. This has been over 40 years in the making. If you can't see the pre-fabrication, don't blame me. When you get tire of it after 20 more years, don't blame me. This was a ROBBERY.

4ever12

Reaction score
and yet you're still watching.
Not after this game. But I have now over three decades of fandom that makes me feel like I wasted SO much energy. Try to justify the BS calls in this game. I did it after SB XL, but I wish I walked at that point. It makes me question the SB win because it's all pre-determined. Literally a waste of almost 40 years of energy.

Msfann

Reaction score
I used to get mad like this but I got better at walking away before I say things I'll regret later. I still type out the rants sometimes but I close the page and do something else instead of hitting the post button.

OP
OP
E

eo620

Reaction score
Not after this game. But I have now over three decades of fandom that makes me feel like I wasted SO much energy. Try to justify the BS calls in this game. I did it after SB XL, but I wish I walked at that point. It makes me question the SB win because it's all pre-determined. Literally a waste of almost 40 years of energy.

17 YEARS after SB XL was the breaking point for you?

Appreciate the patience/loyalty that brought you here. This one must've been quite traumatic.

Spohawks

Reaction score
When a 40 year relationship goes south, a man has a right to vent.

Why do you guys watch TV shows or movies...you know they are not real? Same with football, yeah the NFL is not real, but its entertainment.

4ever12

Reaction score
I used to get mad like this but I got better at walking away before I say things I'll regret later. I still type out the rants sometimes but I close the page and do something else instead of hitting the post button.
No regrets

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Many fans stated before the season began that a win over Denver would be enough.

I still feel like that for this season 🤷‍♂️

Anything else is nothing but momentum moving forward.
I'm that way too. It would have been nice to win, but I felt no angst at us losing. My first thought was that our draft position just got better.

OP
OP
E

eo620

Reaction score
I say, to each his own. If this is what you want to believe, then God Bless!

But I will offer this ... how do you propose that you think the NFL thought it was a good idea for the Browns to beat Tampa Bay and Tom Brady (Golden Boy)? Cleveland is a good TV market?

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I say, to each his own. If this is what you want to believe, then God Bless!

But I will offer this ... how do you propose that you think the NFL thought it was a good idea for the Browns to beat Tampa Bay and Tom Brady (Golden Boy)? Cleveland is a good TV market?
Obviously because the NFL Cabal hates Seattle and so they not only torch us in our games but also make teams that beat us lose to further our humiliation. It's crystal clear!

GemCity

Reaction score
I'm that way too. It would have been nice to win, but I felt no angst at us losing. My first thought was that our draft position just got better.
No doubt! This was THE game to lose if we are to lose.

Raiders move up…Denver moves down.

I’m not really all that disappointed. Always want to win but….this blow is certainly “softened”.

OP
OP
E

eo620

Reaction score
No doubt! This was THE game to lose if we are to lose.

Raiders move up…Denver moves down.

I’m not really all that disappointed. Always want to win but….this blow is certainly “softened”.
Truly good points, but at this point e need to care less about draft position and more about the overall W. At this point, regardless of what happens we should reap a top 10 pick (which we'll probably trade down)

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I'm trying hard not to be all doom and gloom but this one was a tough one to give away. A win puts us at 7-4, and assuming 10 wins gets a playoff spot, we would be looking pretty solid. Now we're 6-5, and I'm guessing we need to 4-2 down the stretch. I'd like to think we can beat the Panthers and Jets, then we need to take at least two against LAR (2 games) SF or KC.

Dear Santa. Please give us a win in SF. I've been good. A win in SF helps us a lot and it's always fun!
Right now, the best bets for wins are the two games vs the Rams. Panthers show up every week and they have a good run game. Jets can go either way, depending on which version shows up. SF and KC are just plain better.