The apple cup

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Only time I have been able to see UW this year,what a treat.The future looks very good

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
IndyHawk":17cc1d5b said:
Only time I have been able to see UW this year,what a treat.The future looks very good

Just have to give Coach Pete time to get his guys and plays in. And He will discipline that snot nosed brat that did the choking motion. He is a hard core disciplinarian.

kearly

Reaction score
Could have been a much more embarrassing blowout if not for the horrible fumble ruling and the two missed chipshot FGs. That was a true ass-kicking, complete with WSU broken bodies.

I hope for the best for WSU in their bowl. I hope their injured players are ok and heal up. And even though it was total UW domination, I gained a lot of respect for WSU's run D.

Something like 50% of UW's roster is made up of Freshman, and 75% of it is Freshman or Sophomore. Reminds me a lot of the 2011 Seahawks. Not a great record, but young and capable of butt-kickings. I really like UW's chances in the North next season. Not saying they will win it, but I would expect them to be the preseason favorite in the north next year after the media puts the 2015 Huskies season under the microscope and looks at how young the roster is.

It doesn't show in W-L, but I think this year's team was the Best Huskies team since Tui was here. The team's scoring differential is now +141. Is that the best in the Pac-12? Just a silly number for a 6-6 team.

kearly

Reaction score
Good call there. I didn't see this type of season coming at all.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Wow, it was an ugly one. Not surprised at all that UW won with Falk out, I kind of expected that. But I didn't see the flood gates opening like they did.

It's crazy that UW always seems to have WSU's number, no matter what kind of season the Cougs are having. It helps that they have played the WSU backup QB in 9 of the past 15 meetings, and are 8-1 in those games.

Latest posts