The Apple Cup

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":s68ckski said:
pmedic920":s68ckski said:
Rha Rha TCU

GooooooFrogs.

Just kidding y'all :{)

Actually I don't have a dog in this fight.

Any of y'all old enough to remember the WSU "RPM" days?
Wow, that was a great time for those guys.

Anyway, I just want to see a great, hard fought game. From my stand point, it's awesome to see both of these teams playing well, with a shot at a top level "bowl game". I'm going to have to guess that the Home team wins this one. No reason other than the HFA.
I wouldn't put any money it though. This is one of those games that you can throw stats & injuries out the window. Pick whatever team you want, if you get it right, it will have been a lucky guess.

GoFrogs
:{)

So you are a coug fan. Go Cougs. My brother was in college at WSU during the timeframe you speak of....7 miles is a long way.....

We grew up in the middle of the route between Cougville and Huskyville.

Not really a "coug" fan but rooting for the Huskies while partying in Pulman didn't yield the result I was looking for at the time.
If you catch my drift :{)
Back in those days my priorities were girls, rodeo, catching a buzz, and Seahawk football.
Back then, if I was in Cheney, I was an Eagle fan, Bozeman, a Bobcat. Etc Etc.

Much older now, really just hoping to see this "Apple Cup" be a good game. I'm happy for both teams, each of them have a lot to be proud of.

BTW, in spite of some personality quirks, ML is a good coach. I'm happy to see him doing well. Hope he keeps his nose clean up there.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Only thing stopping the Huskies right now are penalties...and that has only slowed them down as they have still scored 21 points in the first quarter.

Edit: Make that 28 in the first.

nategreat

Reaction score
Largent80":3r75qw97 said:
nategreat":3r75qw97 said:
Cougs will lose and it won't even be close. You can probably stop watching at halftime

:lol: ...incorrect.

Ooops, you're right. I should have said first quarter instead of halftime :lol:

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
After giving up 274 yards and 28 points in the 1st quarter, you have to believe the entire Cougs' defense is looking at extended "shed time".

chris98251

Reaction score
SeatownJay":h8utqd7i said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/A_Jude/status/802263778788114432[/tweet]

Only 4 more to break record, could get that by half time if they keep playing like they did in the first quarter.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Coach Petersen will never make it in the College ranks....He is too Rah Rah...... :sarcasm_off: 8)

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
:lol: ..... I turned the game on just in time to see the fumble and touchdown. Go Cougs.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3v24dgic said:
Might this become a game after all?

Was out working on my pickup for a bit, came in to the first quarter end. Almost went back out to finish for the next hour and a half. I am staying in for a while. I like what I am getting ready to see. Transmission Jacks are the stuff. Tranny went out and back in very easily. So did the transfer case. Only half a dozen things left to do and she is on the road again.

Like the game and the fact that the cheerleaders are from both colleges. Great atmosphere too.