The Apple Cup

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
It was gonna be a great game to watch.....now......not so much. THe kids need to stop with the water boddles.

nategreat

Reaction score
Well that's game... not too exciting, but happy with the results today.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Does Wsu get a bowl game???? I dunno...and if so, where do you think they will play?????

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Posted this in another thread too, but Coleman seems like a very Seahawky RB. Really nice blend of size and athleticism. Would not mind at all seeing him get a shot with the Hawks

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":hxogx7wx said:
Does Wsu get a bowl game???? I dunno...and if so, where do you think they will play?????
They're going to be 8-4, of course they're going to a bowl game. Probably either the Sun Bowl or the Foster Farms Bowl.

nategreat

Reaction score
By the way, what's up with this announcer and his problem with trick plays? It's kind of funny

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SeatownJay":9baim421 said:
Seahawkfan80":9baim421 said:
They're going to be 8-4, of course they're going to a bowl game. Probably either the Sun Bowl or the Foster Farms Bowl.

Dammit...if they go to the Foster Farms bowl...I may have to change my plans.....add a couple days to my ninergame thang.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
nategreat":36kt62wb said:
By the way, what's up with this announcer and his problem with trick plays? It's kind of funny

He dont understand that if the play is in the book, you can use it.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Congrats Huskies, Pac 12 North Champions. At the beginning of the year I thought Washington would go 8-4 and finish 3rd in the division.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2079812r said:
Without a doubt. Not sure which one though.

DJrmb

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3nphigj1 said:
cougs have momentum now... they stop the Huskies and score again, the wheels could start coming off.

Seriously though, this Husky team is NOT beating any of the playoff teams, and they will be lucky to avoid USC in the title game.
haters-gone-17.jpg

davidonmi

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":26btgpbo said:
cougs have momentum now... they stop the Huskies and score again, the wheels could start coming off.

Seriously though, this Husky team is NOT beating any of the playoff teams, and they will be lucky to avoid USC in the title game.
if they get the 4 spot they will get their doors blown off.
But have you watched Clemson, Ohio State, Michigan (especially with their backup QB). there is nothing special about any of them and UW would be able to give all of them a game.

as for USC, we'll see. It would be a tough game and I'd probably favor USC by a point or 2, but UW played lousy in the game in november and would do much better in a rematch.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
davidonmi":3kco1aew said:
The_Z_Man":3kco1aew said:

if they get the 4 spot they will get their doors blown off.
But have you watched Clemson, Ohio State, Michigan (especially with their backup QB). there is nothing special about any of them and UW would be able to give all of them a game.

as for USC, we'll see. It would be a tough game and I'd probably favor USC by a point or 2, but UW played lousy in the game in november and would do much better in a rematch.

I just think USC is a really bad matchup for UW. One of the few teams that have the athletes on defense to run with UW's speedsters. It would also be pretty much a home game for USC since the pac 12 title is played in LA.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Might be just a bad matchup.

Pac-12 title game also isn't in LA tho. it's at Levi Stadium.
At worst it's a neutral crowd. at best it's pro-uw given UW fans tend to travel better than LA fans

JSeahawks

Reaction score
davidonmi":7ydw0d06 said:
Might be just a bad matchup.

Pac-12 title game also isn't in LA tho. it's at Levi Stadium.
At worst it's a neutral crowd. at best it's pro-uw given UW fans tend to travel better than LA fans

Thats right. For some reason I was thinking it was in the Rose bowl stadium.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1b3aqcq9 said:
Seahawkfan80":1b3aqcq9 said:
nategreat":1b3aqcq9 said:

He dont understand that if the play is in the book, you can use it.

Maybe he's a Seahawk fan who's watched one too many games against the Rams?

Ouch....Thanks....

Latest posts