The Bills are our friends..

tdigitee

Reaction score
rjdriver":2l39jgvl said:
Quick question because I am lazy and have already taken an Ambien for the night which makes me trip at times.

How do we have the tiebreaker with Dallas when they beat us head to head? I thought that was the first tie breaker.

That confused me too, but yesterday I read the Seahawks currently hold a tiebreaker over Dallas because of better conference record (7-2 vs 6-4 I think). Of course that can change depending on how the Seahawks finish the season.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
:th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs:

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
So know that green bay lost today does that mean Seattle has to win out to get home field advantage or do we have to Waite and see what Dallas do ?

titan3131

Reaction score
As long as it is at least 3 teams with a 12-4 record we win by conference record.

grizbob

Reaction score
titan3131":2p3tq0hj said:
As long as it is at least 3 teams with a 12-4 record we win by conference record.

And we are our worst enemy, at least in the 1st half :cry:

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
grizbob":8441ngoj said:
titan3131":8441ngoj said:

And we are our worst enemy, at least in the 1st half :cry:[/quot

Not a good half at all , If Seattle can make the adjustments they will win.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
I cheered for the bills today for the first time in a while. Normally, being from yyz, I could watch them rot. That said, when everyone was writing off the hawks, I called them to will out the season. Go have a look. The last two look more of a challenge than they did 5 weeks ago but I am still confident in my prediction.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know that the Cowboys have to lose one of there last games and the hawks win out to win the NFC and get home field advantage .

jkitsune

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":2mx3f1tl said:
Just to let everyone know that the Cowboys have to lose one of there last games and the hawks win out to win the NFC and get home field advantage .

This has been stated elsewhere, but Hawks can still win the #1 seed even if the Cowboys win out, as long as there is a 3-way tie for 1st overall seed. DAL only beats us at 12-4 if we're the only teams there.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":1gjb8sy9 said:

No.

I laid out the scenario in the beginning. The Cowboys can win out and it won't matter if Green Bay (likely) or Detroit (less likely) also finish the year at 12-4. We win all 3-team tiebreakers.

Unless you think the Packers and Lions both lose next week to Tampa and Chicago respectively.. 12-4 will secure HFA if the Seahawks win out.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
This is for the two jokers who had a great laugh at my expense in chat last Sunday when I said the Bills would win.

Of course I was in chat all day today, those two were not. :179422: