the Cardinals 12th man

rlkats

Reaction score
ivotuk":22houtfc said:
I would appreciate it if you don't get carried away with this thread.

Who ivotuk? I was PM ringless in a voice of resepct and congrats.

rlkats

Reaction score
Sherminator":l46a6y6k said:
rlkats":l46a6y6k said:
ivotuk":l46a6y6k said:

facepalm.jpg

i know im kissing tail lol sorry just trying to keep the peace

chris98251

Reaction score
rlkats":dfqhxevo said:
Sherminator":dfqhxevo said:
rlkats":dfqhxevo said:
ivotuk":dfqhxevo said:

facepalm.jpg

i know im kissing tail lol sorry just trying to keep the peace

Kiss one Kiss all, your going to be busy for the next few days :)

ringless

Reaction score
Hawkpower":99v338uy said:
That roughing the passer call was one of the worst I have seen this year, and there have been some BAD calls this year.

The Cards have now won a few games that they might not have otherwise due to HUGE gifts from the refs.

It will come back around. It almost always does.

But yeah, after all the smack I've been reading about the Cards being the best this and the best that, they looked like garbage today.

If the Cards are the #2 seed, the NFC is wiiiiiide open.

They also got absolutely robbed in the Pittsburgh game Which Mike P even said was horrible officiating and the Stl game.

The Hawks have also benefited from some refs no? It happens every week

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3p07snsa said:
That roughing the passer call was one of the worst I have seen this year, and there have been some BAD calls this year.

The Cards have now won a few games that they might not have otherwise due to HUGE gifts from the refs.

But yeah, after all the smack I've been reading about the Cards being the best this and the best that, they looked like garbage today.

The garbage play but win reminded me of the Tampa Bay @ Seattle game in 2013.

rlkats

Reaction score
i know im kissing tail lol sorry just trying to keep the peace[/quote]

Kiss one Kiss all, your going to be busy for the next few days :)[/quote]

:D haha i know lol

Sherminator

Reaction score
ringless":2y7v6smg said:
Hawkpower":2y7v6smg said:

They also got absolutely robbed in the Pittsburgh game Which Mike P even said was horrible officiating and the Stl game.

Honestly its getting to the point in the NFL where every game is changed by officiating, and I can't stand it.
The more Goodell and Co mess with the game, the more B.S. it becomes.

Other sports like Baseball, Basketball, Soccer; they can have horrible officiating but it won't normally cause the better team to lose (like it does in the NFL)
By no means am I saying that SF is a better team, cause they're not, but it seems like the NFL is heading the way of joke.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
ringless":1xb19xlm said:
Hawkpower":1xb19xlm said:

I've seen the hawks get a call here or there this year, but they haven't benefited with a gifted win like AZ got vs Seattle and to a lesser degree, today.

I know the fumble from the STL game was bogus, what happened in your loss to Pittsburgh?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Sherminator":3k98eur4 said:
By no means am I saying that SF is a better team, cause they're not, but it seems like the NFL is heading the way of joke.

Yes. Clearly you are a fan of the NFL. Lol

Hawkpower

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":35dhyf9z said:
Hawkpower":35dhyf9z said:

The garbage play but win reminded me of the Tampa Bay @ Seattle game in 2013.

A better comparison for the Tampa game would be your Cleveland game this year where you got down big early and came back for an improbable victory.

Good teams look bad sometimes. My post was more in response to the premature declarations about the Cards place in the NFC that I have seen on this board. :)

Sherminator

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3oprpbgf said:
Sherminator":3oprpbgf said:

Yes. Clearly you are a fan of the NFL. Lol

Its definitely changed,
You can't hit a QB anywhere but below the shoulders and above the knees. And thats only if he hasn't thrown the ball away or isn't already going down.
You literally cannot touch a WR after the first 5 yards of contact, god forbid you impede their movement when the ball is in the air.

Its slowly becoming a game of who can commit the least amount of penalties.

drdiags

Reaction score
This would have been a great thread if the Seahawks fans had sat on the sidelines. Made it more fun.

BTW, great game by Gabbert and the 9ers to hang with the Cards. Divisional games should always be tough no matter what the records are.

Latest posts