the Cardinals 12th man

JPatera76

Reaction score
I watched it a little. At 1st I thought I was having problems with my DVR and thought I was watching the Hawks vs Cards all over again.. That's how poor the officiating was. Funny the 9ers get hosed on almost the same type of penalties the Hawks were hosed on against the Cards.. :stirthepot: :th2thumbs:

ringless

Reaction score
The poor Cardinals lost a down on a 49ers penalty. They were pretty bad.

The irony of complaining about refs from a team that commit's PI play after play on purpose because they no it wont get called on every play is pretty funny. And the team that benefited in the Detroit game, and the fail mary game etc. It really doesnt matter. Sometimes you get the benefit. Sometimes you don't. Nobody was complaining on this board when Arizona got hosed in Pittsburgh except one or two posters that said it was very lopsided due to them being a legacy team.

The true reason of the complaints from Seattle fans is because Arizona is relevant and a threat right now. So I'll take it as a good thing.

“They look at it and say, ‘We may get called for one but not 10,'” FOX’s Mike Pereira, a former V.P. of officiating, told Clark and Clegg.

“They just seem to not care about the rules,” Giants receiver Louis Murphy said.

“If you think they’re going to be called and expect that to be the solution to the problem, you’re going to be sadly mistaken,” former Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride told Clark and Clegg. “They’ve perfected the art.”

Gilbride added that the Seahawks engage in pass interference on nearly every passing play.

Pereira said aggressive pass-coverage teams like Seattle "test" referees early in the game with a few potentially obvious pass-interference infractions. "They want to see what kind of tone the officials are going to set," he said, adding that he expects to see a couple of penalties called but also the usual brand of Seahawks grabbing.

JPatera76

Reaction score
ringless":1mn7guxn said:

The irony of complaining about refs from a team that commit's PI play after play on purpose because they no it wont get called on every play is pretty funny. And the team that benefited in the Detroit game, and the fail mary game etc. It really doesnt matter. Sometimes you get the benefit. Sometimes you don't. Nobody was complaining on this board when Arizona got hosed in Pittsburgh except one or two posters that said it was very lopsided due to them being a legacy team.

The true reason of the complaints from Seattle fans is because Arizona is relevant and a threat right now. So I'll take it as a good thing.

“They look at it and say, ‘We may get called for one but not 10,'” FOX’s Mike Pereira, a former V.P. of officiating, told Clark and Clegg.

“They just seem to not care about the rules,” Giants receiver Louis Murphy said.

“If you think they’re going to be called and expect that to be the solution to the problem, you’re going to be sadly mistaken,” former Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride told Clark and Clegg. “They’ve perfected the art.”

Gilbride added that the Seahawks engage in pass interference on nearly every passing play.

Pereira said aggressive pass-coverage teams like Seattle "test" referees early in the game with a few potentially obvious pass-interference infractions. "They want to see what kind of tone the officials are going to set," he said, adding that he expects to see a couple of penalties called but also the usual brand of Seahawks grabbing.
Your post is irony in itself. You should be humble and just let it be. But you feel the need to defend it, and even quote old sources. I've been a long time lurker, and I used liked seeing what opposing fans would have to say. Some amusing, some logical. Then there's a few who, as the season progresses you get a little bit more full of hot air with each gifted win. Watching you justify the game is like reading another poster justifying the rams injuring opposing players.

And no AZ isn't relevant, or a threat. You like the Panthers have had a cake walk of a schedule with minimal challenges. You were gifted a game vs the 49ers in the same Fashion as you were gifted a game vs the Hawks.

ringless

Reaction score
JPatera76":2qk59j9u said:
ringless":2qk59j9u said:

Your post is irony in itself. You should be humble and just let it be. But you feel the need to defend it, and even quote old sources. I've been a long time lurker, and I used liked seeing what opposing fans would have to say. Some amusing, some logical. Then there's a few who, as the season progresses you get a little bit more full of hot air with each gifted win. Watching you justify the game is like reading another poster justifying the rams injuring opposing players.

And no AZ isn't relevant, or a threat. You like the Panthers have had a cake walk of a schedule with minimal challenges. You were gifted a game vs the 49ers in the same Fashion as you were gifted a game vs the Hawks.

The irony in your statement is amusing. We share 14 games in common. The difference? We play the Eagles and you play the Cowboys. We play the saints and you played the panthers. Just to be clear a team that beat Seattle in Seattle and Cinci who is on the verge of taking the division crown is not relevant. Okay. Then why are so many fans upset?

Seattle also had a ton of luck on the way to their two Super Bowl appearances. big deal. All teams that make a deep run also happen to have some luck on the way.m
Here's another question. When the Seahawks were bad and started to play well did your confidence level change? Or have you always remained even-keeled? Through the good and bad times. Not over reacted etc?

Look this thread had some trolling in it. Obviously I've had a lot of sarcasm in this thread.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
JPatera76":1o4e47c7 said:
ringless":1o4e47c7 said:

This is funny.
Well, if you want to play that game, I'm pretty sure you know you were gifted that game vs Detroit earlier in the year the same fashion we were "gifted" against you guys. Fun, isn't it?

We have had a cake walk of a schedule? If I remember correctly, didn't we beat the team you guys didn't beat and also beat you guys in Seattle on primetime?

So are you basically implying you're apart of the "cupcake schedule" we have played so far?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":20t01942 said:
JPatera76":20t01942 said:
ringless":20t01942 said:

This is funny.
Well, if you want to play that game, I'm pretty sure you know you were gifted that game vs Detroit earlier in the year the same fashion we were "gifted" against you guys. Fun, isn't it?

We have had a cake walk of a schedule? If I remember correctly, didn't we beat the team you guys didn't beat and also beat you guys in Seattle on primetime?

So are you basically implying you're apart of the "cupcake schedule" we have played so far?

The Seahawks have been gifted a few wins over the years. You have gotten two this year. Just accept it and enjoy it.

The real season starts in January. We will see which team is for real then, won't we?

Looking forward to it :)

marko358

Reaction score
With Chris Johnson injured, the Cardinals will once again become one dimensional on offense. I'd bet they'll also be one and done in the post season.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
Hawkpower":pr05cvkm said:
ClutchDJ":pr05cvkm said:
JPatera76":pr05cvkm said:
ringless":pr05cvkm said:

This is funny.

The Seahawks have been gifted a few wins over the years. You have gotten two this year. Just accept it and enjoy it.

The real season starts in January. We will see which team is for real then, won't we?

49ers game yesterday and?

I don't know man, that just looks like one gifted win to me. You can look at the other games and try your best to find out what other win was gifted. Let me know because I'm interested to find out.

ringless

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2btq202f said:
ClutchDJ":2btq202f said:
JPatera76":2btq202f said:
ringless":2btq202f said:

This is funny.

A lot of truth in that last sentence! Completely agree.

ringless

Reaction score
marko358":16hwoway said:
With Chris Johnson injured, the Cardinals will once again become one dimensional on offense. I'd bet they'll also be one and done in the post season.

Who knows. About 3 weeks ago PFF rated him as the 32nd best starter in the league. Or as the worst starting RB in the league thus far this season lol. Maybe getting that trash out of the RB heap will help. At least according to PFF :roll:

ctrcat

Reaction score
JPatera76":he4rpelo said:
ringless":he4rpelo said:

If the playoffs started today the Panthers would have beaten 5 teams out of the 11 in the dance other than themselves.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
:tardssmall: :ramssmall-2: :49ersmall:

The opposition's team boards must really blow to have them fighting on ours. This shit is hilarious.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2lbljckc said:

The opposition's team boards must really blow to have them fighting on ours. This shit is hilarious.

:snack:

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
ringless":1zx9j1q4 said:
marko358":1zx9j1q4 said:

Who knows. About 3 weeks ago PFF rated him as the 32nd best starter in the league. Or as the worst starting RB in the league thus far this season lol. Maybe getting that trash out of the RB heap will help. At least according to PFF :roll:

Looking forward to DJ getting more touches now.

Gotta admit, CJ2K has been playing mediocre ever since the Browns game.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":4qzixliz said:

I dunno man...seems Niner fans bowed out of this one a long time ago...kinda like the Niner season in general. :D

Rex

Reaction score
TriCHawk":4wt5zrmc said:
Seahwkgal":4wt5zrmc said:

Hawkpower

Reaction score

Pereira said aggressive pass-coverage teams like Seattle "test" referees early in the game with a few potentially obvious pass-interference infractions. "They want to see what kind of tone the officials are going to set," he said, adding that he expects to see a couple of penalties called but also the usual brand of Seahawks grabbing.[/quote]

And no AZ isn't relevant, or a threat. You like the Panthers have had a cake walk of a schedule with minimal challenges. You were gifted a game vs the 49ers in the same Fashion as you were gifted a game vs the Hawks.[/quote]

This is funny.

So are you basically implying you're apart of the "cupcake schedule" we have played so far?[/quote]

Looking forward to it :)[/quote]

I don't know man, that just looks like one gifted win to me. You can look at the other games and try your best to find out what other win was gifted. Let me know because I'm interested to find out.[/quote]

Your win in Seattle was much more of a gift than your win yesterday.

But you already knew that.

Again, no worries, it is what it is. Accept them and move on. All teams get them sometimes, Seattle included. We will look forward to our rematch (es?) later in the year.

ringless

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1chdno5d said:

And no AZ isn't relevant, or a threat. You like the Panthers have had a cake walk of a schedule with minimal challenges. You were gifted a game vs the 49ers in the same Fashion as you were gifted a game vs the Hawks.[/quote]

This is funny.

So are you basically implying you're apart of the "cupcake schedule" we have played so far?[/quote]

I don't know man, that just looks like one gifted win to me. You can look at the other games and try your best to find out what other win was gifted. Let me know because I'm interested to find out.[/quote]

Again, no worries, it is what it is. Accept them and move on. All teams get them sometimes, Seattle included. We will look forward to our rematch (es?) later in the year.[/quote]

Yes that was a gift.
30 first downs to 18
83 plays to 52
8/17 vs 1/8 on third down
451 yards to 353
38:52 to 21:08

Yes, that was a gift. The reality is the Cardinals played better in every phase of the game. They played for 60 minutes. Seattle did not play for 60 minutes. And when Seattle had a chance at the end they gave up two quick touchdowns.

Seattle was lucky to be in that game. Thats how I really feel. SEATTLE was so, so, so very lucky that game was not a complete blowout.

But I understand YOURformula. It works like this:

Did Seattle lose?
No: Seattle is the best team in the universe
Yes: Fluke, or refs. No team is better than us, there is no other explanation.

But thats just a small sample. It's one game. Lets look at the Season.
Number 1 offense.
Number 3 offense.
3 more wins than Seattle including one over Cinci (you lost to them) and one over Seattle (in Seattle)

But sure. We suck

Marvin49

Reaction score
ringless":3f0nrqzv said:
Hawkpower":3f0nrqzv said:

This is funny.

Again, no worries, it is what it is. Accept them and move on. All teams get them sometimes, Seattle included. We will look forward to our rematch (es?) later in the year.[/quote]

Yes that was a gift.
30 first downs to 18
83 plays to 52
8/17 vs 1/8 on third down
451 yards to 353
38:52 to 21:08

Yes, that was a gift. The reality is the Cardinals played better in every phase of the game. They played for 60 minutes. Seattle did not play for 60 minutes. And when Seattle had a chance at the end they gave up two quick touchdowns.

Seattle was lucky to be in that game. Thats how I really feel. SEATTLE was so, so, so very lucky that game was not a complete blowout.

But I understand YOURformula. It works like this:

Did Seattle lose?
No: Seattle is the best team in the universe
Yes: Fluke, or refs. No team is better than us, there is no other explanation.

But thats just a small sample. It's one game. Lets look at the Season.
Number 1 offense.
Number 3 offense.
3 more wins than Seattle including one over Cinci (you lost to them) and one over Seattle (in Seattle)

But sure. We suck[/quote]

Legit LOL. :lol:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Not sure if you guys realize this but... it's really hard to know who wrote what when you break the quotes.