The Colin Kaepernick obsession at .net

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Without going into religion too much here, I think the perception that Seahawks fans are just blinded by Wilson's goodness is incorrect. There are more than a few Seahawk fans that have issues with him palling around with the head of Mars Hill (and let's leave it at that).

Furthermore, we have stuff like Davis Hsu was bashing Wilson for not being energetic and pretty much calling him phony through second-hand knowledge.

I don't blame 49er fans for not knowing about this stuff to be honest because you would have to follow the Seahawks and Russell Wilson fairly closely to know about it, but NINEster's view of Seahawk fans and how they feel about Wilson as a person is definitely off.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Call Wilson robotic or fake or whatever because he shows class at every opportunity but before you write it of as fake, imagine how hard it is to constantly be under the pressure and in the spot light and never cracking. That takes maturity and is what leadership is made of. Kaepernick and Harbaugh could both learn a ton from this guy about that.

My real issue with Kaep is pretty much exactly the opposite of Wilson. How many times has he shown his immaturity under similar circumstances? The guy is just immature. There is no other excuse for his actions. Harbaugh is just a Whiny dueche, even his brother will tell you that.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
It's funny because Wilson, while confident, never makes any comments about other teams players other than respectful ones. He does sound like a robot at times, but he is steady. He always answers the questions the same way, win or lose and never shows too much emotion.

On the flip side, KaeperSpaz is the opposite. He has no problem mocking Cam Newton, but makes an issue of the Sherman rant on Crabs, telling stories about Choketree having success against Seattle, then claiming that a part of the group responsible for literally half of his interceptions is scared of his receivers. Oh and that he is looking forward to exploiting it. LOL.

I think CK was just fine until he found the "Jimmy Harbadouche starter kit for media cooperation" in the locker room.

Latest posts