The Crow Thread

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":2j0mkzw8 said:
I'd wager to say anyone who truly believed we were going to win after the last pick didn't truly understand how low the win probability was at that point. For those who did understand, it's exactly why the win feels so incredible.

False. We don't look at that bullsh/t and say "oooh gee willikers, math says we should lose so I'm throwing in the towel"...

We look at it and say "Damn, this team is special and we can still win so long as that clock doesn't say 00:00"

hawkfannj

Reaction score
If you look at the the joined date and post counts of the " super fans " that will tell the story

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
hawkfannj":2zqrzlzy said:
akscoundrel":2zqrzlzy said:
CaptainSkybeard":2zqrzlzy said:
I'd wager to say anyone who truly believed we were going to win after the last pick didn't truly understand how low the win probability was at that point. For those who did understand, it's exactly why the win feels so incredible.

And perhaps you truly didn't/don't understand how dominate our d can be, and how clutch Wilson can be. After all these years of 'improbable' comebacks, we still haven't learned?
My man that was a mirical an unthinkable win from the jaws of defeat . Go play the super fan card somewhere else

Is there some kind of award for calling it quits early or something?

It has nothing to do with being a super fan, people just like to quit so prematurely like it spares them heartache or something.

I've seen games where we go down 7-0 and "fans" say it's over and I'm just like you're a joke, go get fisted.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":1vfukr3s said:
hawkfannj":1vfukr3s said:
If you look at the the joined date and post counts of the " super fans " that will tell the story

Dumb argument.
You bit
It's the Eat crow thread not I never doubted thread . And if that game is played 100 times we lose 99 . We had less than a 1% chance after the last pic to win so stop.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
hawkfannj":3jqe8a0i said:
SeaToTheHawks":3jqe8a0i said:
hawkfannj":3jqe8a0i said:

Dumb argument.
You bit

Lol, ok. If that makes you feel better then more power to you. I don't have to explain my fandom to you or anyone on here. To me, you're a nobody that thinks you're superior because you gave up when the "probability" told you to. Where's your award?

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
As long as I kept seeing the 16 points, I knew that they had a shot. That said, after the 4th interception, I was not sure what to think. I said to my wife, too little too late....I was wrong. And now know no superstitious thoughts mean squat piss....

hawkfannj

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":1kqub3ey said:
hawkfannj":1kqub3ey said:
SeaToTheHawks":1kqub3ey said:
hawkfannj":1kqub3ey said:

Dumb argument.
You bit

Lol, ok. If that makes you feel better then more power to you. I don't have to explain my fandom to you or anyone on here. To me, you're a nobody that thinks you're superior because you gave up when the "probability" told you to. Where's your award?
Sound butt hurt to me :th2thumbs:
I at least maned up and ate my crow .
You go pound your chest

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
You bit[/quote]

Lol, ok. If that makes you feel better then more power to you. I don't have to explain my fandom to you or anyone on here. To me, you're a nobody that thinks you're superior because you gave up when the "probability" told you to. Where's your award?[/quote]
Sound butt hurt to me :th2thumbs:[/quote]

In what way, because I thought we could win and didn't give up hope?

You act like you get some award for "eating crow". Like it's something amazing that you gave up hope and now uou are here to admit that you were wrong. Look, nothing wrong with that, at all. But there truly are some that didn't ever quit believing. You sound like the type that needs to make yourself feel better by putting others down.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I was going to the Grand Canyon afterwards so I decided to stop watching and get an early jump. Walking out of the bar I saw the 3 and out and turned to my wife and said, I"'m not going to get suckered into more pain." When we got in the car my wife said, why don't we just turn the game on?

I was cruising down the highway completely emotionally checked out when the magic started happening. Soon I was banging on steering wheel, honking the horn and turning the flashers on.

That was awesome and the crow is delicious.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
It's not about pounding my chest. I'm not sitting here saying I'm better than anyone. Jut that I didn't once think it was over. That's all. You sound bitter because you did give up hope and need to put others down to make them feel bad because that's how you feel about yourself. You're trying to justify your actions. No big deal, we are all Seahawks fans in our own ways

hawkfannj

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":2hwx9wtf said:

Lol, ok. If that makes you feel better then more power to you. I don't have to explain my fandom to you or anyone on here. To me, you're a nobody that thinks you're superior because you gave up when the "probability" told you to. Where's your award?[/quote]

You act like you get some award for "eating crow". Like it's something amazing that you gave up hope and now uou are here to admit that you were wrong. Look, nothing wrong with that, at all. But there truly are some that didn't ever quit believing. You sound like the type that needs to make yourself feel better by putting others down.[/

It's better than being a liar or trying to elevate ones self as you " tried" to do
What was your point in this thread anyway? What exactly we you tying to get across
Ya could have started the I never Doubted for a sec thread?
But you didnt

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
hawkfannj":xn4p8a0w said:
SeaToTheHawks":xn4p8a0w said:

You act like you get some award for "eating crow". Like it's something amazing that you gave up hope and now uou are here to admit that you were wrong. Look, nothing wrong with that, at all. But there truly are some that didn't ever quit believing. You sound like the type that needs to make yourself feel better by putting others down.[/quote]
It better than being a liar imho[/quote]

Lol, buddy, it's not being a liar. I'm not saying I'm a better fan. People just address the game and situations differently. It's not like just because I didn't give up hope I'm better. I'm not saying that, but it's just not true to say every Seahawks fan gave up today.

kf3339

Reaction score
I was definitely down and close to giving up. But I learned long ago to go until the very end of the game. Too many things can happen; which we experienced today. That is the same reason I never leave a game I attend in person until the final second is off the clock.

But I certainly understand those who may have, and hold no ill will. I personally don't think anyone needs to feel shame or apologize for however they felt during this game.

Hawks46

Reaction score
razgriz737":uz9k36si said:
I didn't post it on here but I texted to a friend that the game was over when we went three and out after halftime. I'll happily eat my crow.

I told myself the same thing. Then, I stuck around to see what the defense did. They held, so I kept watching.

By the 4th quarter, I had quit screaming at the TV and had gone from angry to depressed. I had dealt with the fact that we were going to lose.

After that 4th pick, I didn't think we had the time left. Even after the 2nd TD, I didn't think we had the time.

I'm not going to say "eat crow" because the odds of recovering an onside kick are around 18%, and this is one of the most unlikely endings we'll ever see. But I need to quit doubting until the clock reads 0.

WCstripes

Reaction score
I thought it was over after the fourth interception as well. Off went the TV, tuned back in to see the OT drive. WTF!? Any dipping sauce served with this crow?

pehawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1gi1bai3 said:
I never lost hope. Why would I? Seems silly. We have Russell Wilson.

Look to the left of Zeb's name. Above where it should read "NET BEAR" instead of "NET Producer", there's an avatar of a bloody Patriot. As long as Zeb does his bloody avatars, we're ALWAYS going to win.

XOXO

2012 Atlanta Falcons

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
I sat through this in a room full of Packer fans. Inside after the 4th INT I let my mind waver a bit, but I never let those sons of bitches know it..

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
pehawk":1a713k00 said:
Zebulon Dak":1a713k00 said:
I never lost hope. Why would I? Seems silly. We have Russell Wilson.

Look to the left of Zeb's name. Above where it should read "NET BEAR" instead of "NET Producer", there's an avatar of a bloody Patriot. As long as Zeb does his bloody avatars, we're ALWAYS going to win.

XOXO

2012 Atlanta Falcons

YOU GODDAM RIGHT.

Sorry bout that Atlanta thing. I didn't yet have knowledge of my powers.

Latest posts