The Crow Thread

randomation

Reaction score
I honestly thought they were done after the last pick I kept watching but I am still in shock that they somehow pulled it out.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
hawkfannj":ondcbbkb said:
If you look at the the joined date and post counts of the " super fans " that will tell the story

Oh, my bad for not discovering this forum until 2013, and doing more lurking than posting since then. If it makes you feel any better, I live in Kent.

So tell me, what story does that tell?

kinesmajor

Reaction score
I doubted they could come back. I hoped and literally prayed they would. Being a Seahawks fan for near four decades will do that to you.

No shame in it. Sports are an emotional roller coaster.

Go hawks!

StoneCold

Reaction score
There is something evil about this thread. The I'm a better fan than you crap is crap. With every turnover, with every three and out, with every packers score I knew the odds of winning were getting dimmer. But I can only say that I never stopped hoping. The odds were unbelievably slim and we prevailed. AND IT WAS GRAT FUN TO WITNESS. GOOHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SC

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Why are we going rain man with the odds? It was a two score game with 5 minutes left at the past interception. That's a crap load of time.

drdiags

Reaction score
Each person deals with adversity in their own way. Some keep shooting from the foxhole, others look at the inevitable and others keep hoping for a miracle. I was not feeling the positive vibes when Wilson threw pick #4. I kept the TV on while doing my work from home thing, but I wasn't happy with what I was seeing.

The OP tried to honestly share his doubt while basking in the warmth of victory. This left it up to the rest of us to share and each did. I don't know most of you, so call me what you want, we will never meet in person so have at it.

As long as the keyboard warriors are willing to pan me in person, I can respect that. Otherwise it is just a penis measuring contest. I see nothing the OP has to eat crow about other than to see he/she was not alone.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
:13:
Seanhawk":2oti6ilm said:
MontanaHawk05":2oti6ilm said:
I gave up after Wilson's second interception, and turned the TV off. (Figured I'd better say it, since you know Pehawk's gonna call me out on it.) We had a ring already.

I was fine with a loss, it said nothing about the team's long-term future. Just needed another reload in the draft.

Had I just waited three more plays, I would have been rewarded with Maxwell's pick and probably stayed in the game the rest of the way.

I'll never turn off a Seahawks game again.

Thread
... I never gave up. I was down . but I just kept thinking pick six .. Our d played lights out

akscoundrel

Reaction score
drdiags":255qd9zi said:
Each person deals with adversity in their own way. Some keep shooting from the foxhole, others look at the inevitable and others keep hoping for a miracle. I was not feeling the positive vibes when Wilson threw pick #4. I kept the TV on while doing my work from home thing, but I wasn't happy with what I was seeing.

The OP tried to honestly share his doubt while basking in the warmth of victory. This left it up to the rest of us to share and each did. I don't know most of you, so call me what you want, we will never meet in person so have at it.

As long as the keyboard warriors are willing to pan me in person, I can respect that. Otherwise it is just a penis measuring contest. I see nothing the OP has to eat crow about other than to see he/she was not alone.

Which is fair enough. But to say anybody who says they didn't give up is a liar or a bandwagon fan is ridiculous.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
MysterMatt":sq2hl9yl said:
Seanhawk":sq2hl9yl said:
Anyone who says they didn't give up, in their head at least, is a liar.
Hummmm, no. Incorrect.

This.....I thought in my head. 2 touchdowns and a field goal. Then 3 touchdowns after that other field goal...never in doubt..er uh just a little doubt..but always push thru. That is what that team is about. I FELT San Diego...and then I said no way is it that. Go Hawks.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
I'm an adult, I'll own it. I totally gave up hope. Even with a few minutes left my friends were joking with me about how "all they needed" was a TD, an onside kick, and another TD. We had a good laugh and how awesome it would be but how impossible it was. Still and all, I've never turned off a game, and yesterday I was rewarded for it.

Latest posts